Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming LiChess.com come fight me

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I figure in addition to posting links in chess or random threads we should have a thread dedicated to challenges.

For example: I'm offering to play black

come fight me now

A lot of guys are online simultaneously so real-time unscheduled pickup games are something we can feasibly do.

Feel free to post other invitations here, or talk about what happens in games.

If doing variant games it's probably good to post what type of game you're playing, if there's a time limit, etc.

If that's not specified we'll assume standard rules unlimited time.

I don't know how to play

I've never been good at chess, because I was always lazy to think more than one step ahead and create alternate strategies during the match.

I would probably get assraped by you if I come tbh
I am not a good player

guys who cares if you lose you restart we could even play fucked up variant chess w/ weird rules
NUCLEAR chess bro
just get in here
I've never been good at chess, because I was always lazy to think more than one step ahead and create alternate strategies during the match.
fuck it spur of moment it okay if lose
I don't know how to play
just start moving shit you'll get hang of it
you can give takebacks for people who do bad moves I'm fine with that
basically can talk while playing to tell you how to move shit
I would probably get assraped by you if I come tbh
I am not a good player
I would be fine playing pawns-only on my end tBH

I don't know how to play
LDARbeforeROPE

guys who cares if you lose you restart we could even play fucked up variant chess w/ weird rules
NUCLEAR chess bro
just get in here

fuck it spur of moment it okay if lose
Maybe I will play later :)
Right now a little bit busy

Ok i made an account ill try to learn

Update: Got assraped
I am a brainlet:feels:

saw you lurking, enjoy my victory?

here's something easy let's play a variant...

HORDE

this will teach you how to use pawns
and by watching me, you can learn how other pieces move

I'm terrible at chess -- if you can't beat me in 3 moves, you're no good. The only way I could ever win (against the South Dakota state champion, long ago) was to get two moves to his one. This resulted in total annihilation with 100% casualties on his side vs no losses on my side. This was on a real chessboard, BTW.

it's not possible to win Horde Chess in 3 moves
come play horde

I think I'll pass -- chess is not something I'll ever be good at, or even mediocre. The only reason I played a couple of games decades ago was because one of my team members insisted. I think we were playing underground in a minuteman silo, while sampling the earth's rotation for a few hours.

chad trait: putting yourself in a vulnerable position where u risk being humiliated and/or iq mogged into oblivion. why would i want to risk looking like an idiot or embarrass myself when that shit has happened my entire life.

I think I'll pass -- chess is not something I'll ever be good at, or even mediocre. The only reason I played a couple of games decades ago was because one of my team members insisted. I think we were playing underground in a minuteman silo, while sampling the earth's rotation for a few hours.

chad trait: putting yourself in a vulnerable position where u risk being humiliated and/or iq mogged into oblivion. why would i want to risk looking like an idiot or embarrass myself when that shit has happened my entire life.
Isnt chess just like any other game? The more you play the better you get?

I figure in addition to posting links in chess or random threads we should have a thread dedicated to challenges.

come fight me now

A lot of guys are online simultaneously so real-time unscheduled pickup games are something we can feasibly do.

If doing variant games it's probably good to post what type of game you're playing, if there's a time limit, etc.

i got 2346 rating and ill fucking wreck your shit up. but it has my real name on it cause i created the account when i was 11 years old and i cant bother making an alt

Chad isn't playing chess on the internet ADV
improvement not guarantee but prob trend
i got 2346 rating and ill fucking wreck your shit up.
post room cumatmibro

I think you have to be high IQ to play good chess -- that leaves me out. I'm not the brightest bulb on the string.

I think you have to be high IQ to play good chess -- that leaves me out. I'm not the brightest bulb on the string.
How high of a iq you think?

Last edited:
no you don't anyone can play, you might lose but so what, you can play anon, registration is jsut optional
be humble it's okay to lose, comp beats me al lthe time

How high of a iq you think?
Higher than my IQ (and I have no idea what my IQ is).

Anyway, I picked a job (software developer) where you can be mediocre compared to other full-time professionals, and still make good money.

Higher than my IQ (and I have no idea what my IQ is).

Anyway, I picked a job (software developer) where you can be mediocre compared to other full-time professionals, and still make good money.
Ell6yxfGyW

Thats kinda high

no you don't anyone can play, you might lose but so what, you can play anon, registration is jsut optional
be humble it's okay to lose, comp beats me al lthe time
youre still on? i challenged you , you ignoring me

I ended up signing off to play Hearthstone, anyone who wants to issue a challenge should probably host the room themselves and post link here and tag anyone you're interested in.

That way even if ones you challenge don't show, anyone reading thread could click link to play you.

I'd post one now but I need to finish some TV tonight

come fight me now

I’ll beat u

I'm down if you want. whats your elo