Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LiChess

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Mate

resorting to playing the comp

I hate how I need to keep using takebacks just to beat them at level one

I feel like any time you do a takeback the AI gets dumber and tries inferior approaches until you can beat them tbh. that's happened at times I've repeated a took-back move...

Chess is memory game. I used to think Chess is high IQ as a youngcel, it's not. You just need to memorize moves and always be one or more step ahead of the opponent.

My father wanted to teach me chess but my mother taught me I couldnt lose so I raged when he beat me :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can't resist not cheating when playing online that's why I only play against IRL people and i'm less interested because robots mog so what's the point.

Apparently people actually cheat at online chess jfl.

It's quite easy, you just create another chess game with the computer and then mimic the computers moves. Easy win.
Yeah but why would you do that? I can understand cheating in games like CS but in chess? Jfl.

i made a thread here before where we used emoticons as chess pieces

Chess is memory game. I used to think Chess is high IQ as a youngcel, it's not.
You just need to memorize moves and always be one or more step ahead of the opponent.
You're being silly, it's not pure memory. Yeah there's certain combinations you can remember but you don't memorize every permutation of the board, you come up with general ideas and strategies against people

tfw too low IQ for this thread

Im not good at chess