Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lie] "I'm a widower."

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
A few decades ago I came up with this concept-lie to distract from my Inceldom - long before the Incel word existed - so I could improve my social status and perhaps attract a mate with my "fidelity." Plus i got tired of people thinking i was gay! That shit really bothers me!!!

Basically, i bought a used wedding ring from a pawnshop, telling the dude there, "It's just like the one i sold to buy whisky!" And i wore it around.

I had a tiny old wallet photo from a thrift store as my "proof" of a dead wife. (From before cellphones)

If people questioned me very hard, my plan was to tear-up and say, "i don't want to talk about it."

If pushed i would say drunk driver killed her - also helping to explain my lack of wanting a car... (Poorcel)

I wore that ring for years until some famous murderer got big press for doing the exact same thing! Then I stopped.

I went back to my old standby lie...

"I had a lot of girlfriends in college and went to a lot of discos..."

As for why i don't have a girlfriend now my excuse is poverty. "Yeah, all the lovely ladys love pissing in my outhouse! Lol!!!" (Or camping in the woods...)

For a while i planned on saying my girlfriend was married and cheating on her husband with me...

The problem is... Once i had planned out my lies, nobody ever asked me!

When i was younger, 30's. The college-disco lie was king. Now it doesn't matter. Because nobody cares.

Maybe this will help a youngcel?

It sure beats people thinking u r gay!

Good idea. I had a work a time ago and I lied to the ppl there saying that I had a gf. But one day one of the coworkers say "he say that he have a gf" you know like if that were unbelievable.

Good idea. I had a work a time ago and I lied to the ppl there saying that I had a gf. But one day one of the coworkers say "he say that he have a gf" you know like if that were unbelievable.
It's bad when they don't believe it.

I would have told that fucker. "Yeah! She left me for someone that looks a lot like YOU!" and acted all mad and shit...

It's bad when they don't believe it.

I would have told that fucker. "Yeah! She left me for someone that looks a lot like YOU!" and acted all mad and shit...

Bro a better way of putting it would be "I stole her from her boyfriend, he looked a lot like you." To give him the message that you out man him and could stole his girl if you wanted to.

Bro a better way of putting it would be "I stole her from her boyfriend, he looked a lot like you." To give him the message that you out man him and could stole his girl if you wanted to.
Indeed, however...

How to explain why i couldn't keep her?

The idea is for it to at least be semi believable! That line would only work on a uglier dude than you.

The problem with lies is they soon become bigger and bigger until they are not believable anymore :€

I was a Incel before it was a thing.

I just didn't know the meaning of a few mm's of bone.
Whaaaat, seriously?
That scares the living hell out if me if thats true

I was a Incel before it was a thing.

I just didn't know the meaning of a few mm's of bone.

57 holy fuck, i won't pass 35. How do you cope? Are you employed? do you have familly? Future plans? Anything to look forward?

I'll try liemaxxing.
Fake it until you make it, seems legit.

I'll try liemaxxing.
Fake it until you make it, seems legit.
It sure beats being disrespected!
57 holy fuck, i won't pass 35. How do you cope? Are you employed? do you have familly? Future plans? Anything to look forward?
Neet arthritic crippledmaxx, no real fam - bs non-caring fam yes.

Ahh. The future! My cope...

I'm growing dwarf Oranges and lemons. I have maybe one season until the lemons bloom! And maybe - hopefully - less than 2 years until the oranges bloom. I plan to fermint and dry them.

Organic citrus is super rare and valuable! I also have fig trees.

Long term i hope to have "micro climate" and rare perennial carbohydrate knowledge under my hat.

Perennial carbs are the weakest link in permaculture gardening!

Ofc... After i die it will all turn to shit because of the jewish "annual gardening" mindset of everyone around me. "Row gardeners" and cow ranchers.

Whatever.

Exactly /\ yup. The dreaded loner with a boner :/

yeah it creeps up on you fast. One day I'm 22 thinking I'll figure it out soon. Next thing you know I'm nearly 38 and never figured it out. In a blink of an eye i'll be 57 too.

Thankfully nobody even asks me about my personal life anymore. Think they can tell just by looking at me that I don't get out let alone have gf's. When I was asked, I used to say I've been dating around a little, but there's been nothing serious. And of course when people would pry a little more I'd say I did have a gf back in college, but we moved to different states for work after college. It's easiest when you keep the lies general yet plausible

I sometimes wonder if you could ascend by doing "the leftwing hippie minimalists youtube off grid homestead shit" that all those stacies try to do.

But i doubt it cos they couldn't tolerate shitting on a spider infested dunny with skid marks going back 5 yrs.

Indeed, however...

How to explain why i couldn't keep her?

The idea is for it to at least be semi believable! That line would only work on a uglier dude than you.

The problem with lies is they soon become bigger and bigger until they are not believable anymore :€

I've thought down this path too. The way to explain how you lost her.. is you were an asshole to her and also cheated on her. Then go into how it was a horrible mistake what you did.

So that none of it can be easily verified, you don't tell the woman's full name, and you say it was in a different country.

This way you can put on your profile, the magic words of 'divorced'. As then you have pre-validation.

If people wanna know, I just tell them I'm single and no one wants to have sex with me. There's no reason to lie. Because no one's gonna ask.

yeah it creeps up on you fast. One day I'm 22 thinking I'll figure it out soon. Next thing you know I'm nearly 38 and never figured it out. In a blink of an eye i'll be 57 too.

Thankfully nobody even asks me about my personal life anymore. Think they can tell just by looking at me that I don't get out let alone have gf's. When I was asked, I used to say I've been dating around a little, but there's been nothing serious. And of course when people would pry a little more I'd say I did have a gf back in college, but we moved to different states for work after college. It's easiest when you keep the lies general yet plausible
It's weird about how time flows faster when your older and more bored! The idea is that because you've already seen the stuff, your mind ignores it, making the duration shorter seeming.

Like how a new road seems long, until you've went down it several times.

Keeping the lies vague is always best. As if it's not too important to you. You had a really good one! Just enough to be plausible! Bravisimo!
I've thought down this path too. The way to explain how you lost her.. is you were an asshole to her and also cheated on her. Then go into how it was a horrible mistake what you did.

So that none of it can be easily verified, you don't tell the woman's full name, and you say it was in a different country.

This way you can put on your profile, the magic words of 'divorced'. As then you have pre-validation.
My goto was always, "I drank too much." It's very believable!
If people wanna know, I just tell them I'm single and no one wants to have sex with me. There's no reason to lie. Because no one's gonna ask.
I honestly thought about that, but i didn't want them to think less (than they already did) about me. I never liked pity... But i sure could have used some, "we'll find you a new wife pity!"

But yeah. Nobody really asked me very much about it. I just couldn't handle more rejection.

Last edited:
No one even asks me so I don't have to even lie

No one even asks me so I don't have to even lie
Once i hit 50 and got my babyface greybeard nobody ever asked me again.

But when other old ugly dudes (65+) brag up their new roastie, i almost blurt out my lie! (But Since the blackpill i almost burst out laughing instead!)

They only get old roasties because they own land and a house, and cars, so the roastie can get a free place to inherit! That they'll sell it and spend it and do it all over again and again!

Basically, they're cucking consistent widows! It happens a lot. Man, them bitches are gross! Creepy too! Lots of dead men, man...

Once i hit 50 and got my babyface greybeard nobody ever
Holy fuck man is that really true that you're 57? You're older than most the forum if true. Hmm....:feelshehe:

Holy fuck man is that really true that you're 57? You're older than most the forum if true. Hmm....:feelshehe:
Yeah yeah... Im old. That's why i hardly ever mention it. Everyone freaks out. It's not like any kind of badge of honour or anything!

I think what it means is...

Things have been shitty for longer than most people know!

Yeah yeah... Im old. That's why i hardly ever mention it. Everyone freaks out. It's not like any kind of badge of honour or anything!

I think what it means is...

Things have been shitty for longer than most people know!

How come you never got the chance to boomermax? I'm in my early thirties and it feels like I wouldn't have been incel if I was born just five years earlier and experienced college during the Pre-Online Dating era. Well maybe I'm just coping.

im too low IQ to lie tbh. i always forget the lie amd te the truth later jfl. over for lowIQcels

How come you never got the chance to boomermax? I'm in my early thirties and it feels like I wouldn't have been incel if I was born just five years earlier and experienced college during the Pre-Online Dating era. Well maybe I'm just coping.
[email protected]

You are indeed, coping.

To boomermaxx requires social nt skills, money, or looks. I had none of that. Ugly. Wore glasses. Always poor. Skinny...

Oh i was a non sexed beta orbiter waiting for my turn at the vag that never showed up because Chad's kept cutting in line!

Sex love and relationships have always been about resources! Or looks... Basic blackpill shit.

Without that it's not only over it will never began! Forgot this "internet caused inceldom" bullshit! It was already always here!

Plus i was taught to be a moralfag by jewsus loving parents! So i "waited" for her to be ready while Chad was already fucking her raw!

I'm 17, I can't imagine growing to be that old while being alone, I tried to rope a couple days ago. You're tough.

You seem wise,i agree on faking untill u make it part
Nature is a good cope ngl

I'm 17, I can't imagine growing to be that old while being alone, I tried to rope a couple days ago. You're tough.
I was much tougher... These days, im just coping. As someone that studies trends and history i can the the future is very bleak for everyone, not just me. We are approaching the end of an era.

It's not going to be fun like adventure movies...

The way you type makes me 100% believe that. I love grandpacels :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: be my spiritual dad
Thanks son!

Now go and read the 48 laws of power, and the "book of five rings", then get yourself a high capacity water filter and learn about the edible wild plants in your area, then expand that area!

Last edited: