Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life as a bluepilled incel is hell on earth

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Guys here are afraid of blackpilling bluepilled incels because they think they will destroy their lives, but that is not true. It was over for these guys before it even began. In fact, the false optimism of the bluepill will cause a lot more brain damage than the acceptance of the blackpill.

When I was bluepilled/redpilled at 15-18 I had subhuman levels of anxiety and always blamed my social skills for my failures. I sometimes had mental breakdowns when I returned from clubs empty-handed, while my chadlite friends were fucking a different woman every week. I tried everything but got no results. It was the worst time of my life. I bet most men commit suicide because of the bluepill/redpill.

Some people really can't handle the blackpill. It's better to just leave them as they are.

Yes, the bluepill causes a lot of anxiety issues. I went through this myself in my late twenties. Now iam 32 and couldnt care less about "social skills" or "game".

we are here to suffer anyway