Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life as a non-Chad in a relationship.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
"My wife has mental health problems which she has only just started getting help for, so I feel good and guilty about being angry at her. " Lol, the manipulations are so obvious and yet normies fall for it all the time. "Mental health problems", right, more like some minor shit that men get told to get over it, but since she's a woman it's a big fucking problem and she needs special help, and it means she can't work or take care of the house, her husband must do everything and if not he's insensitive. Must be sweet being a woman. A guy in her place would be homeless and spat on by everyone.

It's quite amazing really. A woman says she has "mental health problems", and all of a sudden everybody gives her a free pass. Even in the comments, people are suggesting kids should start doing chores lmao, not that she should get off her ass and contribute. Poor little snowflake. It's so infuriating, a guy in her place would get no mercy. Hell, a guy in her place would never even be able to show he has some obscure mental illness and that he needs to take it easy, he'd be told to grow a pair, be a man and go to work. And he definitely wouldn't have a wife doing things for him.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/kj1ave/fuck_my_life_i_am_fed_up_of_being_the_sole/

Last edited:
Imagine if this was a man who was a neet at home doing nothing and the woman making money. she'd leave him in a second and every single comment will call her brave and call him a loser.

Fuck women, they can't love, they have no accountability

Imagine if this was a man who was a neet at home doing nothing and the woman making money. she'd leave him in a second and every single comment will call her brave and call him a loser.

Very well said mate. The double standards are so fucking infuriating. And society still feels like women are oppressed, this shit makes your blood boil. What the fuck, this world is upside down. How can the world be so fucking absurd?

I noticed this too

If a guy is going through depression his wife/gf is told to leave him because why would you want a partner like that who doesnt do shit or take care of themselves? Theres better guys out there who have it together!

If a woman is going through the same (likely a meme because women cant be depressed for real) then if a guy even mentions anything about thinking about leaving her because he cant deal with it he gets screamed at "b-but what about being there for one another? are you always going to bail on your partner when things get tough"

Its a joke

I noticed this too

If a guy is going through depression his wife/gf is told to leave him because why would you want a partner like that who doesnt do shit or take care of themselves? Theres better guys out there who have it together!

If a woman is going through the same (likely a meme because women cant be depressed for real) then if a guy even mentions anything about thinking about leaving her because he cant deal with it he gets screamed at "b-but what about being there for one another? are you always going to bail on your partner when things get tough"

Its a joke
Good observation. And it wouldn't even get to that, a guy would have to mask his depression. A guy would be so used with society wiping its ass with men and not giving a shit about them, instead ridiculing them or telling them to man up, that he wouldn't even dare show his depression. And if he did, he definitely wouldn't have a wife or a girlfriend.

no love/free passes for subhumans, chad only and vagina only

I noticed this too

Its a joke
You've said everything i wanted to say

"B-but we're equal!" :soy:

a guy in her place would never even be able to show he has some obscure mental illness and that he needs to take it easy, he'd be told to grow a pair, be a man and go to work. And he definitely wouldn't have a wife doing things for him
Well, you basically said it all yourself. I'm so tired of this bullshit. And it ain't gonna change any time soon

It's so infuriating, a guy in her place would get no mercy. Hell, a guy in her place would never even be able to show he has some obscure mental illness and that he needs to take it easy, he'd be told to grow a pair, be a man and go to work. And he definitely wouldn't have a wife doing things for him.
That's exactly what I've been told. "You MUST work and you'll see, man, you'll get a wife, women want guys with a job !"
I've been working hard and well-paid for 15 years, no women ever watched me. I've met hundreds of foids at work, none of them ever wanted anything. Working is the biggest cope ever, if you're an incel you should get paid by soyciety to stay at home having fun, because it's the best price to pay for the situation their soyciety has sent us to.

If a foid has a risk to become homeless, she just sees thousand of people wishing to help her for free.
But if you're a man, you get nothing at all, you just become a hobo.

The only female hobos you'll see have deliberately chosen to be a hobo. They always have a choice. We never have. They play in tutorial mode, we play in Iron Man.

Post the opposite of this on female dating strategy and they’d be appalled and tell her to straighten him out (turn him into a slave) or to “dump his ass”.