Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LIFE FUEL] Cucktears crying over spoilers

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
LOL :D :D :D

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 231
Maybe if they had a better personality, the spoilers won't enter their lives. Everything is within our control after all.

LOL, nice one. Doesn't matter if that individual doesn't watch the show. The point of spoilers was to get those cucks of the sub reddit. We told them several times to fuck off, but yet they do not listen, and clearly did not read the sidebar.

Life fuel. We really need it now.

We should all brigade /r/cucktears and post spoilers.

This necro though

Lelouch dies at the end of Code Geass

After the premiere of the last jedi I was constantly spamming inceltears with spoilers

so many necrobumps lately

They're literally ten years old

"MOMMYYYY... I mean... INCELTEARSSSSSSS THEY SPOILED THE SHOW FOR ME AHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Lmao, i don't care about that show anyway, pretty uplifting post this is.

Lelouch dies at the end of Code Geass

Uh....

Not sure if you're jokingly posting a fake spoiler but he doesn't actually die. He had code (like C.C. V.V. and Charles zi Britannia had) and can thus can't be killed by conventional means. He faked his death at the end. We now know this for sure because a third season of Code Geass is coming out and it's confirmed to have Lelouch in it.

They're literally ten years old

"MOMMYYYY... I mean... INCELTEARSSSSSSS THEY SPOILED THE SHOW FOR ME AHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
kek, yeah. I don't know why people even care.