Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is a scam

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Do you ever feel as if life is just a complete and total scam? You're forced to live against your will and most of the time you're just in for a shit life. Your brain is even designed to stop being satisfied and happy so all of your copes over time will degrade and you will need to take breaks from them just to slightly reset that happiness they gave prior.

If you're ugly/non NT it's even worse, obviously. Alot of Normies hate their lives I think, but at least they get to experience "the good years" in high school and college. If you're non NT, there's no guarantee you'll even get that much.

I was literally born to suffer for x years and then die and yet everyone seems delusional and thinks I should be thankful for the "gift of life"
literally the only reason why I keep going is that death is the absolutely scariest thing ever and all my instincts keep me away from it but in the end it doesn't matter because I'm slowly dying anyway, just over the course of like 80 years instead of a few seconds

Punch God in the face and see if He responds. He won't.

Do you ever feel as if life is just a complete and total scam? You're forced to live against your will and most of the time you're just in for a shit life. Your brain is even designed to stop being satisfied and happy so all of your copes over time will degrade and you will need to take breaks from them just to slightly reset that happiness they gave prior.

If you're ugly/non NT it's even worse, obviously. Alot of Normies hate their lives I think, but at least they get to experience "the good years" in high school and college. If you're non NT, there's no guarantee you'll even get that much.
People are keeping us from enjoying life to the fullest and even from coping after being denied what normies have to live life to the fullest. Pretty much everyone who attacks and mocks incels that are coping is at fault for your diminished quality of life as an incel tbh
If incels could cope in peace without getting treated like a zoo and lied about they wouldn't feel that the world was out to get them.

I was literally born to suffer for x years and then die and yet everyone seems delusional and thinks I should be thankful for the "gift of life"
literally the only reason why I keep going is that death is the absolutely scariest thing ever and all my instincts keep me away from it but in the end it doesn't matter because I'm slowly dying anyway, just over the course of like 80 years instead of a few seconds
tbh

That’s why I only live a life of renunciation these days

Being a low value male is worse.

Yes i did not even press start button ffs

People are keeping us from enjoying life to the fullest and even from coping after being denied what normies have to live life to the fullest. Pretty much everyone who attacks and mocks incels that are coping is at fault for your diminished quality of life as an incel tbh
If incels could cope in peace without getting treated like a zoo and lied about they wouldn't feel that the world was out to get them.
Most normies are mental exaggerationists simps who probably get sex with some bland 3/10 foid they proudly boast as their gf once a year. It looks great and suifuel tier on the outside when they brags on reddit about how their simpbuxxed gf buy them new shirts and cuddle (while she secretly fingering off to chad behind his back every time he leaves for work), but i highly doubt they're anything but a few cuts above the average mentalcel in terms of frequent sex and respect

Row row row your boat gently over the dam.

Merrily merrily merrily merrily,

Life is but a scam.

Extremely high IQ and based — most people would probably have been better off never having been born and the antinatalists are right.

Unless you’re rich and a woman or Chad not worth it at all — we’re all just lonely wage slaves waiting to die and for what? I don’t enjoy anything anymore.
Being a low value male is worse.
It really truly is and what makes it worse is that the rest is society and especially women blatantly deny the truth of it.

This is why blackpill science and all Gymcelled’s studies are so important — if nothing else I can beat them in debate to the point they inevitably resort to Ad Hom/name calling and I know I’ve won and maybe occasionally reach some blue pilled men.

Last edited:
Yeah, my autism robbed me of any sort of a chance at a normal life. I feel like I've been ripped off. I used to believe I was being punished for something when I was younger, but I never did anything to deserve this; I was born with autism. How could I have done something to deserve such an awful fate before I was even born?