Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life is a zero-sum game. The point is to fuck other men over, there-by increasing your own pleasure

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Fuck a girl? Now she won't fuck men uglier than you and her next guy will have to deal with her blown out holes.

Mog someone on the street? Now he'll feel like shit and might take himself out of the dating game. Less competition.

Make money? Now you fucked over someone else who could have that job or gotten that business.

Life is all about destroying other men and making their lives as miserable as possible.

No I want to fuck women.

Life is all about destroying other men and making their lives as miserable as possible.
This is life simplified, it should be part of the Quran, Bible, but the Holy Books are just witchcraft manuals.

I don't want someone to feel like shit just because I'm handsome. I don't believe in this at all.

Basically. Unfortunately we are ones who always lose.

It's like a fucking war where is no mercy for you if you're moggeable.

We have to bring back the traditional marriage system and scrap hookup culture

I don't really care that much about anyone else

I wanna get off this fucking ride.

This is 100% how most people operate on a subconscious level.

yea, this is why I will attempt to find a job in SEA so I can live there and mog local gook males daily and feel satisfaction for once

great post.
Holding anything sacred is the path to your own descturction. only offensive capability matters, and having as little to defend as possible.

Mog or be mogged, there's no escape.

Newton tier IQ, absolutely true. There's no greater pleasure that a man can achieve than attaining superiority over other men.

Your threads is the best

Fuck other men, be with good looking women, become high status because of this, become rich, become even higher status, repeat.

If you worked as a team and had 100% loyalty you could accomplish more than being alone. Like 5 dudes go to the bar and 1 pretends to be a millionare. the other 4 go along. He get laid THAT night.

Next night the #2 pretends to be a millionaire... Everyone gets laid. All foids are tricked. Seriously women are so dumb if they heard 4 other men kissing up to this "alpha" they would believe it. You alll just have to be good actors and LOYAL.

Mog or be mogged boyos.

I don't want someone to feel like shit just because I'm handsome. I don't believe in this at all.
Thats cause you arent handsome you arent even playing the game, you already lost. If you were chad you would get a dopamine rush as you mog the shit out of uggo manlets.

Thats cause you arent handsome you arent even playing the game, you already lost. If you were chad you would get a dopamine rush as you mog the shit out of uggo manlets.

I can pretend to be handsome in my imagination, and I still wouldn't wanna hurt anybody.

There are games I could play where I could be better at games than other people, I still don't wanna hurt them.

I can pretend to be handsome in my imagination, and I still wouldn't wanna hurt anybody.

There are games I could play where I could be better at games than other people, I still don't wanna hurt them.
That is cause you grew up incel. If you grew up as chad you probably won't even consider a male below 6 feet as human.

Also every group of friends needs a incel virgin to constantly shit on, you can never recover your reputation after making a bad first impression :feelsrope:

You think you dont but without being even sorry for less fortunate your handsomness worths nothing. All the game is based on utter sadism.

You think you dont but without being even sorry for less fortunate your handsomness worths nothing. All the game is based on utter sadism.

But there are kind people in the world who are romantically successful.

That's right, then it wouldn't matter who mogged who, because we'd all be with our looksmatches and have food, shelter and water.
There's no greater pleasure that a man can achieve than attaining superiority over other men.
Feeling that way next to ugly men doesn't mean anything, that's like being happy you have more money than a homeless guy.

Mogging people is boring. The best thing is to have the capability, but to chose not to use it, because using it means waste you energy.

Right. Nothing to add.

Yep, it's all a big competition. At least it seems here we don't compete, we join together in our pain.

Sure but their romantic success is based on blood and suffering of less fortunate.

I don't think that's how it is. If I'm with someone, I didn't steal that person from anyone.

JFL at being a loyal "friend"
Yeah i am dreaming here. Its really sad how dudes fuck over friends for some pussy. When if they just reached an agreement they could slay. Like ill fuck this one and you can have the next.

Who created this world is an retard.

That's right. It only became this way after cucked feminism started. We don't all have to be millionaires or fuck new stacys every week, but we'd at least have a decent living with a looksmatched wife. Blackpilled uncucked men need to work together, and help each other mog cucks and chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back