Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIFE IS FUCKING INSANELY HORRIBLY BAD WHY THE FUCK DO HUMAN BEINGS WORK

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO WE WORK
WHY THE FUCK DO HUMANS WAGESLAVE
EIGHT FUCKING HOURS A DAY MINIMUM
FIVE FUCKING DAYS A WEEK MINIMUM
A FEW WEEKS OFF A FUCKING YEAR MAXIMUM
NEEDING TO BEG AND SEND OUT 300 APPLICATIONS A WEEK FOR A FUCKING ENTRY LEVEL POSITION WHICH PAYS FUCK ALL
MAKING SOME BILLIONAIRE EVEN RICHER
UNPAID FUCKING INTERNSHIPS
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck. Thanks to the gift from god (covid) I managed to get off work for a few months, easily the best months in my adult life. Not nearly enough people have died from this, I wish it would never end. But FUCK. I have to go back to work soon and those thoughts are entering my mind. Waking up EVERY fucking day and wanting to shoot myself because life is so insanely shit that humans created a fucking world where you have to work EIGHT GOD DAMN CUNTING HOURS to EXIST. Look at ALL the automation and technology, ALL of this shit could be automated, but no, humans are such fucking bootlicking brainwashed god damn idiots that they think automation is a bad thing. Have to make Mr Goldstein even richer! It doesn't matter that he pays less tax than YOU, he pulled himself up by the bootstraps and earned it!! :D!!!!

What a fucking joke. What the FUCK? Parents who aren't wealthy enough that their children don't have to work should be sent straight to prison. If they're wealthy enough for their children not to work, but still make them work anyway, then they should be sent straight to execution. It's no fucking wonder there are so many drug addicts, alcoholics and suicide victims, how the FUCK could you do this shit sober.

Fuck everything.

Well its simple. You're all garbage. Even you are.

The ones who are worse than you just got lucky. All human life is inherently evil

20200228 134426

Man, you're the only one in the world who seems to feel like me on this topic. I literally would make 10 threads a day about it if I could, I hate it so much.

Seriously, it bothers me like nothing else. I'd stay an incel for life and cut off my right testicle if it meant I wouldn't have to work. Hell, take the left one too.

We committed the crime of being born male.

And to add insult to injury, the audacity of choosing not to be a chad.

I quit my job to LDAR and fuck around everyday exactly for that reason.

There's not shit to work towards, not shit to be happy about. Why waste what little lifeclock you have for small scraps of jewbuxx

Man, you're the only one in the world who seems to feel like me on this topic. I literally would make 10 threads a day about it if I could, I hate it so much.

Seriously, it bothers me like nothing else. I'd stay an incel for life and cut off my right testicle if it meant I wouldn't have to work. Hell, take the left one too.
Yeah 100% man. I felt this way the day I started working, and it NEVER got any better. There was never a day where I didn't want to pull my fucking hair out with rage at the thought of going to work.

People assume it's because I'm "depressed" or other such bullshit but it's not that at all. Fuck in the past few months I've actually enjoyed life quite a lot, but that's solely because I haven't been working.

Imagine how fucking boring you'd have to be to actually feel the need to spend all day looking at/filling in excel spreadsheets in order to feel a sense of purpose. People say incels have low self esteem, but I can't think of anything more cucked than having an urge to make someone else richer at your expense. Normies often say "I wouldn't know what to do without work", what the fuck is that? Are people really that afraid of their own thoughts?! REALLY?

Like you said, I've also always felt that inceldom feelings were nothing compared to wageslave feelings. As soon as I started working I stopped caring about being incel. Who the fuck cares about not having a girlfriend when you're a fucking slave.
I quit my job to LDAR and fuck around everyday exactly for that reason.

There's not shit to work towards, not shit to be happy about. Why waste what little lifeclock you have for small scraps of jewbuxx
Based. How did you afford this? Neetbux or parents? Something else?

Yeah 100% man. I felt this way the day I started working, and it NEVER got any better. There was never a day where I didn't want to pull my fucking hair out with rage at the thought of going to work.

People assume it's because I'm "depressed" or other such bullshit but it's not that at all. Fuck in the past few months I've actually enjoyed life quite a lot, but that's solely because I haven't been working.

Imagine how fucking boring you'd have to be to actually feel the need to spend all day looking at/filling in excel spreadsheets in order to feel a sense of purpose. People say incels have low self esteem, but I can't think of anything more cucked than having an urge to make someone else richer at your expense. Normies often say "I wouldn't know what to do without work", what the fuck is that? Are people really that afraid of their own thoughts?! REALLY?

Like you said, I've also always felt that inceldom feelings were nothing compared to wageslave feelings. As soon as I started working I stopped caring about being incel. Who the fuck cares about not having a girlfriend when you're a fucking slave.

Based. How did you afford this? Neetbux or parents? Something else?
And yet I haven't really seen people feel as strongly as us. Sure, r/antiwork exists, but they don't feel as strongly as us about this. Even they'd say shit like "you're depressed" or "find a job you like" (as if that exists) or whatever. And they're not even antiwork per se, they just want less work and better pay and conditions bla bla...

God damn I hate it, in 5 months I'll have to start looking for work. I'll most likely get paid $300 a month for 8 or 9 hours a day. Fuck. But that's irrelevant, even if I was paid a million a month, I'd still hate wasting my life on such drudgery and torture by boredom and meaningless, boring, repetitive tasks. But we do it for a fucking paycheck that pays barely enough to survive and come back crawling for more.

high IQ thread

covid might wake more people up, because having to work during a pandemic in a supermarket is even worse then some office job.

and people at the supermarket dont even get paid extra because of the pandemic, or nurses or doctors, same pay but constant threat of disease and death.

true clownworld

i bet supermarkets make alot more money too during the pandemic because of panic buying and being the only shops open during lockdowns,

but they get the same fucking salary as before, how does that not radicalise everyone?

@ReturnOfSaddam @Speed @anon1822

We wageslave to buy coping machines such as VR

I'm super frugal so I saved up quite a bit of money from my last job. My parents wouldn't support my NEET & tidy life so ended up moving into my cousin's house. :feelsokman:We live in kind of a shit neighborhood, and he's out of town often so it just works out that I get to chill and house sit. :feelsEhh:It's pretty NGL. I catch up on reading, comics, anime, skateboard when I can and we got all the new vidya game systems. Anything beats wage slaving for nothing. :feelzez:

Last edited:
@ReturnOfSaddam @Speed @anon1822

We wageslave to buy coping machines such as VR
Do you have VR? I bought a rift and got bored within like a week. I bought it in December 2019 and haven't used it since January 2020.

Worst part is being taxed to hell if you live in Europe. Literally half of your money will be taken away from you and if you try to cheat and get caught you'll be thrown in prison.

The only thing that makes working even remotely tolerable is the prospect of being able to afford surgeries, copes or the ability to move out

But damn I've always wished that the normal workload was the equivalent of part time. 40 hours per week + commuting straight up destroys us mentally and physically. I'm convinced that so many health problems (both mental and physical) come from this workload.

Between the lack of sleep, the shitty food (because most people don't have time to cook and shovel processed garbage down their throats), commuting that makes you nervous and angry (from driving to stinky crowded public transports), to the pressure of clients/HR/boomer managers and asshole colleagues ready to backstab you for the hint of a promotion. Then you get home and with the fucking advancements in communication technology many jobs feel like piling on more work when you're home or calling you/mailing you for all sorts of nonsense

So many people's lives revolves around working, around doing something that they fucking hate with people they hate. And you know what? Everyone has to pretend like they love the office, like the company is their family JFL because else you get fired by HR or at least you'll never see the light of a promotion

I'm super frugal so I saved up quite a bit of money from my last job. My parents wouldn't support my NEET & tidy life so ended up moving into my cousin's house. :feelsokman:We live in kind of a shit neighborhood, and he's out of town often so it just works out that I get to chill and house sit. :feelsEhh:It's pretty NGL. I catch up on reading, comics, anime, skateboard when I can and we got all the new vidya game systems. Anything beats wage slaving for nothing. :feelzez:
Sounds like a dream, congrats. My parents also wouldn't support me being neet, even though they're wealthy. Literally disgusting how people who supposedly love you stop giving a fuck because they find it too humiliating to admit their son doesn't work.

There hasn’t been a day when I didn’t wish I slipped and fell into the train platform, wageslaving is suffering. Neets don’t know how good they have it.

There hasn’t been a day when I didn’t wish I slipped and fell into the train platform, wageslaving is suffering. Neets don’t know how good they have it.
When I used to walk to work every single day I'd dream, just pray I'd turn the corner and see the building on fire.

I also used to have a fantasy about a 747 crashing in to the fucking building, once saw someone on another forum saying the exact same thing. The fact that multiple people have literally dreamed of having a jet fly into their workplace says a lot. And we're still wageslaving is healthy for us. :feelsclown:

Sounds like a dream, congrats. My parents also wouldn't support me being neet, even though they're wealthy. Literally disgusting how people who supposedly love you stop giving a fuck because they find it too humiliating to admit their son doesn't work.

Yeah I hear you. They're the cause of a lot of my problems so I don't really have any shame if they feel embarrassed. I was broken waaaaay before I embraced NEETdom. No success with women even when I had a job, so fuck it at this point.

>63 bluepillers

"NOOOOOOOOOO! How dare you not subsidize my kweens abortions!" :feels::soy:

Do you have VR? I bought a rift and got bored within like a week. I bought it in December 2019 and haven't used it since January 2020.
For now im having fun modding videogames, 180 lewd mods in fallout 4 and skyrim,
Someday it will become boring, and i will purchase a VR to replay all this shit in Virtual Reality

The cope never ends :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

EntgNlFVoAEIJYn.jpg

I read every word and you are 100% correct. People seem to think its ok, or even good, to slave away, usually much more than 40 hours a week, just to make pennies on the dollar that the owner of the company makes, that barely pays enough for your bare necessities. And if you say that somethings wrong with this everyone calls you lazy and entitled jfl.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: