Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is not hell because it is hard, life is hell because it is meaningless

Wow so deep

Amazing really

Only meaningless for low values males.

Life is hell if you're not NT and ugly

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Life isn't hard for Chads who women throw themselves at, and most women who have non incel males take care of them while they cheat with Chad.

Yep life is meaningless because all ‘life’ is according to NUsociety is chasing the next high and sex that’s all.

If only you knew.

"If my status in life were better, I would think this world to be a magnificent place, and I could truly enjoy life. If I was satisfied with my circumstances in life, I would be able to enjoy this beautiful world to its fullest. I can’t be satisfied with life if I’m a virgin and girls are repulsed by me. It’s such a tragedy." - ER

It's both. We are disgruntled individuals living in a world that's inherently meaningless. The only meaning our life will have is the one we attach to it. Alas, there's nothing we hold valuable or important. We are haunted by our inferiority and loneliness to the point where reality has morphed into a dystopian hell, devoid of meaning and joy. I believe if I received love and validation growing up I would've been able to find meaning.

Life is meaningless yet you are forced to do things. You can't just close your eyes and quit existing.