Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is passing me by

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Seems like it was just yesterday when I started high school. Now I'm in my mid-20s and have less social/sexual experience than the average 15 year old. How the fuck did I end up here? Over a decade of life and I have nothing to show for it. No positive memories at all. How can I ever possibly recover from that? I'll NEVER get those years back. I can't do this anymore, I need to work on my exit strategy.

You Will never be a highschool chad How can we even Cope

im 21 and im afraid i might go down the same road as you

I always tell myself "how did this happen?" or "what did I do to deserve this"?

same, im 22 in a couple of months so not as old as you. But ive always felt like im just an observer to other people's lifes.

Your options:

-ER
-Rope
-LDAR

Life HAS passed you by, even Chads are living a shadow of their former glory @ 25.

age pill is the worst pill

It's over.
About the same age as you and I even have some grey hairs.
It's over.

Who the fuck cares about highscool?Life is all about getting rich tbh, thats my goal atleast kek.

Find a skill and master it

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Find a skill and master it

srsly? How would that help at all?

Cynistic said:
Who the fuck cares about highscool?Life is all about getting rich tbh, thats my goal atleast kek.

highschool + college are the best years of life for most people.

fukmylyf said:
srsly? How would that help at all?

highschool + college are the best years of life for most people.

Idk there is this feeling you get when you are productive, it feels better than orgasms. You only get it when you have accomplished something and it feels really good.

I got that feel when I built a website from scratch and it took me a month and I was so involved in it and consumed by it