Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life is so boring and shit but I'm hopeful it will change in the future

Isoulated

Isoulated

Hate thyself
-
What advice would you give to a youngcel with such feelings?

It only gets worse.
You keep believing things will change but they won't

Not only will it not change, it will get worse, and in meantime society will try and keep you in the matrix by telling u to focus on copes.

If you are rice or curry it will be 10x worse

It's especially weird right now cause there's no movies, no sports, no concerts, no events, no vacations, no family events etc. Video games, Youtube and Netflix streaming is all there is for entertainmnet. And it looks like it's gonna be this way probably for all of 2021 as well.

I am especially looking forward to some kind of major war to begin, or even better an actual US civil to break out. It will be worth it purely for the entertainment value.

Are you still growing?
Height?
Race?
Face?

Stay asleep

It's Over, it will just went on to become a boring and frustrating life with fewer and fewer copes and sometimes it might even become acutely suicidal and would eventually end someday hopefully

No, 5'11-6'0, hapa, 4-5 PSL according to .me
5 PSL is decent, you will easily be able to have a GF, but maybe not meaningless hookups where the foid expects nothing more from you.
Can you looksmax to get to 6 PSL??

5 PSL is decent, you will easily be able to have a GF, but maybe not meaningless hookups where the foid expects nothing more from you.
Can you looksmax to get to 6 PSL??
I'm a framecel, a good physique may carry me to 6. Main issue is ldar induced autism tbh

Haven't seen one of those whitepilled threads in a while.

I'm planning on emigrating to Japan once I have the funds and a basic understanding of the language.
Youre hapa? If you have cousins in Asia they could help you out in the beginning, you could start a new life there.

Youre hapa? If you have cousins in Asia they could help you out in the beginning, you could start a new life there.
I'm half Filipino and I loathe it there tbqh, I'd only consider staying there if I could find a high paying job short-term. Japan is so much more appealing to me.

I'm half Filipino and I loathe it there tbqh, I'd only consider staying there if I could find a high paying job short-term. Japan is so much more appealing to me.
It is but you would fit better in the Filipines, you would also mog them into oblivion with 6ft height.

It is but you would fit better in the Filipines, you would also mog them into oblivion with 6ft height.
It would be hell for me, I hate it there. 99% of Filipinas are disgusting to me and I'd be surrounded by poverty

It would be hell for me, I hate it there. 99% of Filipinas are disgusting to me and I'd be surrounded by poverty
Lol you just like me nigga. But I’m curry from Singapore and I have a thing for filipinas

Lol you just like me nigga. But I’m curry from Singapore and I have a thing for filipinas
Filipinas are the biggest incel magnets, don't fall for the trap

Drop that mindset or die as a virgin, you don't want in your 30s to chase landwhale single moms

It might if you ascend.

What advice would you give to a youngcel with such feelings?
As a youngcel is far too early to give up imo. If you put effort into it you probably still can turn your life around and even have a relatively high chance to ascend. The answer on what to do to improve your personal situation and maybe ascend can't be answered generally and depends on what factors contribute most to your unhappiness and inceldom status, so in this post I have collected a few problems and what to do in this case.
Generally I would say that having enough close friends, having a goal in life and spending enough time offline with hobbies you enjoy contribute most to happiness, and these things can absolutely be worked on.

You are very shy or have low social skills and only few friends? --> socialskillmaxx and socialcirclemaxx, work manual jobs:
To have a bigger circle of friends, join Clubs (sport clubs, music clubs, volunteer work, hobby clubs, etc) to come in contact with new people that you share interests with
and if you like someone there, invite them to do stuff together. If you are a student, of course talking to people before/after class is also a very good option, in this case you can also invite them to study together. Even if it ... The easiest way ever to make friends is in my opinion though is to live in a shared apartment and have nice roommates. Best way to achieve this is to search for a big apartment first and then find people who want to move in, so you can choose your flatmates
To lower your inhibitions and improve social skills, try to find opportunities to talk with strangers, (for example with the cashier and shit like that) and, as already mentioned
build a decent circle of friends and spend a sensible amount of time with other people. If this is too hard atm, you can try to just greet foreign people or smile at them at first.
Also, it seems to me that low-end manual jobs, especially where you have contact with customours, lower inhibition; so if you are a student that hasn't got a side job, you might want to consider changing that

You spend a lot of time in front of the computer/ have no real hobbies/ have a bad time management? --> try out new stuff, improve time management
Try out now hobbies (try to join a club so you are more motivated to do it on a regular basis). Spending too much time on the computer socially isolates you, also you have less to talk and connect with people about and it somehow makes your brain "foggy" in my experience. If you have trouble staying away from your computer I can for example recommend the program "Cold turkey blocker" or physically locking the computer away
The bad time management is especially relevant if you are a student. For me it helps to seperate work and free time as much as possible and do my work outside of my room, for example at the library. Also it is very important that you reserve some time, for example the evenings and sundays, for stuff that you enjoy doing, even if you still have work to do. Also items like paper calendars and whiteboards for to-do-list (structured by importance and urgency) can help with time management, if you are not already using them

You are physically unattractive --> looksmaxx
Of course you can't go from 2 to 8 on a looks scale, but imo if you haven't put much effort into your appearance yet, you can improve at least by two points. Nice and well fitting clothes (don't need to be expensive) and a nice haircut do help, maybe also try out a complete new style and see how other people react
And of course getting in shape improves your looks as well, with the added bonus that working out increases also your overall well-beeing and confidence
However, as you stated that you are a 5'11-6'0, 4-5 PSL looks can't be the only factor for inceldom in your case, it is absolutely possible to find a girlfriend with that stats.

You have low self-esteem and/or feel not very masculine? --> work out, try martial arts, be aware of your qualities and don't bully yourself too much
Working out helps, especially training martial arts (I wouldn't have believed it before I tried it myself, but martial arts is actually a recommendable sports for incels, and at least in the gym I went to there was a much less "macho" and "chaddy" atmosphere than one might think. What's also nice is that you can learn at you own pace, unlike when you start a new ball sport and at the beginning are constantly reminded that ou are the weakest member of the team)
Also, the image you have of yourself is probably worse than you really are. When I used to compare myself with others, I used to focus on the bad things, and when thinking the good things I always compared myself in people that are even better in this particular skill/trait, resulting in an unrealistically bad self-image. So be aware of the qualities you have and realize that you don't need to be perfect to find a girlfriend/friends in general.

You have little experience and don't know what to do when it comes to dating? --> Watch helpful videos on youtube, have a "fuck it" attitude and just try
There are pretty helpfull videos on youtube that explain how to have success on a date, basically it's like a big brother that explains to you how dating works. I'm not talking about pick-up artists here (although for some
, especially low-tier normies, this might also improve the success with women), but about videos that are more or less common sense to normies but helpful for incels and answer questions like "How to ask a girl out" "How to act on a date?" "How can you escalate?" "How to initiate a kiss", etc. Also, don't be too disappointed if you get rejected or if a date leads to nothing more, because a) you put yourself under too much pressure in this case and b) even if you didn't reach your goal yet, you gain experience and have a higher chance of succes next time. Failure is normal, especially if you have little experience

You are genuinely depressed, suicidal, have genuine social anxiety or suspect another form of mental illness --> go to therapy
Might be an extremely unpopular opinion here, but for me it has helped and if you have a legit depression imo there is no other way out. If therapy doesn't work I suggest to try another therapist as the methods they use often differ dramatically. Also try to get a male therapist.

> Life
> wanting it to change even though nothing works out

That’s a huge cope. It will actually get much worse in the future

It can get better depending on how young OP is.
Society in general is getting worse. Hypergamy is becoming more prevalent. Maybe if he actually moneymaxxed then sure but I am a youngcel and I know I am doomed

As a youngcel is far too early to give up imo. If you put effort into it you probably still can turn your life around and even have a relatively high chance to ascend. The answer on what to do to improve your personal situation and maybe ascend can't be answered generally and depends on what factors contribute most to your unhappiness and inceldom status, so in this post I have collected a few problems and what to do in this case.
Generally I would say that having enough close friends, having a goal in life and spending enough time offline with hobbies you enjoy contribute most to happiness, and these things can absolutely be worked on.

You are very shy or have low social skills and only few friends? --> socialskillmaxx and socialcirclemaxx, work manual jobs:
To have a bigger circle of friends, join Clubs (sport clubs, music clubs, volunteer work, hobby clubs, etc) to come in contact with new people that you share interests with
and if you like someone there, invite them to do stuff together. If you are a student, of course talking to people before/after class is also a very good option, in this case you can also invite them to study together. Even if it ... The easiest way ever to make friends is in my opinion though is to live in a shared apartment and have nice roommates. Best way to achieve this is to search for a big apartment first and then find people who want to move in, so you can choose your flatmates
To lower your inhibitions and improve social skills, try to find opportunities to talk with strangers, (for example with the cashier and shit like that) and, as already mentioned
build a decent circle of friends and spend a sensible amount of time with other people. If this is too hard atm, you can try to just greet foreign people or smile at them at first.
Also, it seems to me that low-end manual jobs, especially where you have contact with customours, lower inhibition; so if you are a student that hasn't got a side job, you might want to consider changing that

You spend a lot of time in front of the computer/ have no real hobbies/ have a bad time management? --> try out new stuff, improve time management
Try out now hobbies (try to join a club so you are more motivated to do it on a regular basis). Spending too much time on the computer socially isolates you, also you have less to talk and connect with people about and it somehow makes your brain "foggy" in my experience. If you have trouble staying away from your computer I can for example recommend the program "Cold turkey blocker" or physically locking the computer away
The bad time management is especially relevant if you are a student. For me it helps to seperate work and free time as much as possible and do my work outside of my room, for example at the library. Also it is very important that you reserve some time, for example the evenings and sundays, for stuff that you enjoy doing, even if you still have work to do. Also items like paper calendars and whiteboards for to-do-list (structured by importance and urgency) can help with time management, if you are not already using them

Of course you can't go from 2 to 8 on a looks scale, but imo if you haven't put much effort into your appearance yet, you can improve at least by two points. Nice and well fitting clothes (don't need to be expensive) and a nice haircut do help, maybe also try out a complete new style and see how other people react
And of course getting in shape improves your looks as well, with the added bonus that working out increases also your overall well-beeing and confidence
However, as you stated that you are a 5'11-6'0, 4-5 PSL looks can't be the only factor for inceldom in your case, it is absolutely possible to find a girlfriend with that stats.

You have low self-esteem and/or feel not very masculine? --> work out, try martial arts, be aware of your qualities and don't bully yourself too much
Working out helps, especially training martial arts (I wouldn't have believed it before I tried it myself, but martial arts is actually a recommendable sports for incels, and at least in the gym I went to there was a much less "macho" and "chaddy" atmosphere than one might think. What's also nice is that you can learn at you own pace, unlike when you start a new ball sport and at the beginning are constantly reminded that ou are the weakest member of the team)
Also, the image you have of yourself is probably worse than you really are. When I used to compare myself with others, I used to focus on the bad things, and when thinking the good things I always compared myself in people that are even better in this particular skill/trait, resulting in an unrealistically bad self-image. So be aware of the qualities you have and realize that you don't need to be perfect to find a girlfriend/friends in general.

You have little experience and don't know what to do when it comes to dating? --> Watch helpful videos on youtube, have a "fuck it" attitude and just try
There are pretty helpfull videos on youtube that explain how to have success on a date, basically it's like a big brother that explains to you how dating works. I'm not talking about pick-up artists here (although for some
, especially low-tier normies, this might also improve the success with women), but about videos that are more or less common sense to normies but helpful for incels and answer questions like "How to ask a girl out" "How to act on a date?" "How can you escalate?" "How to initiate a kiss", etc. Also, don't be too disappointed if you get rejected or if a date leads to nothing more, because a) you put yourself under too much pressure in this case and b) even if you didn't reach your goal yet, you gain experience and have a higher chance of succes next time. Failure is normal, especially if you have little experience

You are genuinely depressed, suicidal, have genuine social anxiety or suspect another form of mental illness --> go to therapy
Might be an extremely unpopular opinion here, but for me it has helped and if you have a legit depression imo there is no other way out. If therapy doesn't work I suggest to try another therapist as the methods they use often differ dramatically. Also try to get a male therapist.
You've considered everything and I really appreciate the effort, thank you.

What the fuck is this bluepill piece of shit.
don't ever try tbh. I've tried even the "easiest of the hobbies, namely drawing" ,spent years without results.
Don't ask for pics since I've burnt them.
People told me they were "nice" but they weren't frank, they told me that so I didn't become sad.
Also I've been IQ tested and low IQ, never finished HS.
Results: Dumb parasite without abilities or hopes.
Recognize it when it's fucking over.

Last edited:
What the fuck is this bluepill piece of shit.

don't ever try tbh. I've tried even the "easiest of the hobbies, namely drawing" ,spent years without results.
People told me they were "nice" but they weren't frank, they told me that so I didn't become sad.
Also I've been IQ tested and low IQ, never finished HS.
Results: Dumb parasite without abilities or hopes.
Recognize it when it's fucking over.
It's not over for me yet and that isn't just wishful thinking or youthful naivety.

It's not over for me yet and that isn't just wishful thinking or youthful naivety.
Ah ok if you are young then study hard and just focus on it :).
Later you can get paid pussies.

Drawing is a suboptimal hobby for socialcirclemaxxing, as it is mostly done alone (which makes it also harder to stay motivated). Have you visited courses or bought books to systematically improve your skills or did you just try learning by doing?

How can you know every single person you showed your drawings to was lying to you? Seems unrealistic to me
Thanks! Whatever you try to do to improve your situation, I wish you luck with it!

I hope so too my man but i doubt it will.

I believe it can change, but only for the worse.

@Erenor Of course my skills are shit, if they weren't, I would be uploading my art pieces in soy networks like deviantart/instagram and having an encouraging hobby