Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life is so unfair

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★

This piece of shit gets to have all of that while I'm rotting in my room waiting for death

She surgerymaxxed

Foid: I was born and it all started.

she was born into modern royalty

kill it with fire

we are here to suffer

Just be born into the perfect set of circumstances and don't work for shit theory pewpew

Just be born into the perfect set of circumstances and don't work for shit theory pewpew
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwGdOmx61tpOOj2EuNl49VVU

It’s the biggest scam ever

He's pretty dope, I like Rock Lee cause of this scene tho

pewpew

This video contains content from TV TOKYO Corporation, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Tenor 2

Hard work and effort is a lie
People get this shit via pure luck and connections
fuck this world

And she has a billion dollar brand at fucking 21

I think I have become too blackpilled to even enjoy anime anymore.

You see, to think that only yesterday I enjoyed masturbating and fantasizing about Megumin from Konosuba. I never watched the anime but I have it on my backlog.

A few hours ago I decided to start watching it and the first thing that I see while browsing IG is a video of the anime.

It was a scene where Kazuma and Megumin are in the same room about to go to sleep and she suddenly jumps out the window and runs away from him.

That scene destroyed me and reduced me to tears, I legitimely thought that this was a feel good anime, a nice escapism where the MC gets the girl and they live happily ever after.

that feeling of abandonment hit me hard, even with the aparent out of context situation of the video.

I cannot believe I Masturbated for so much time to Megumin without knowing what kind of evil woman she was.

I cannot stress it enough, this made me cry.
I've become too hurt to enjoy anime.

I can't wait to not exist