Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life isn't worth living

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I just considered and over looked my past year. There was not a day of happiness. Food , novels, games don't give much satisfaction. I ate tasty food three times and didn't feel that good. Nothing is fun, nothing is good.

Will likely rope in a year or two if my money maxing fails. Its not logical to live life if am not enjoying it even a bit.

Sex with hot girls is the meaning of life

Earth is a prototype hell. We exist in a box on God's shelf.

The improved earth is in his study where he tinkers with it constantly

Basically he's abandoned us

Same tbh, just waiting for all my hope to run out so I can end it

Same tbh, just waiting for all my hope to run out so I can end it
Yup. If i have to keep wageslaving to maintain my copes and money maxing doesnt work only the rope awaits

try heroin best high ever is said to be

Earth is a prototype hell. We exist in a box on God's shelf.

The improved earth is in his study where he tinkers with it constantly

Basically he's abandoned us
As long as you don't make sense now bundled with schizo maxx theory cheaper prices haven't been heard of!

the last year of my life has been absolute shit as well. All we can do is cope. Sounds like yours arent doing it anymore. Are there any new copes you want to try?
Sex with hot girls is the meaning of life

I've read somewhere that this world is a proto-hell.

Even edibles aren't that great

They're mediocre but if you take too much you will feel like you are about to die. It's shit.

:feelsbadman: imagine dying then waking up in real hell
The active compound in edibles is thc but x5 stronger and lasts way longer whatchu talkin about willis? If you like weed they're unbelievably based. You just need to know the right dose

These are the good old days.

The active compound in edibles is thc but x5 stronger and lasts way longer whatchu talkin about willis? If you like weed they're unbelievably based. You just need to know the right dose
The effect is still weak as shit. Smoking weed barely does anything, edibles last maybe an hour longer and are a little stronger?

A few days ago I went overboard and ODed on it, I had 125mg + alcohol and I am still new to weed. (Only started about three weeks ago). Even at its worst all it did was make me feel bad for about two hours and then it went away

My "normal" dosage of about 75mg only lasts like maybe fourty minutes before going away

Weed sucks

On these shopping sprees overseas
Im in here pay attention

Life isn't worth living as an ethnic man.

Got to agree with you nothing feels or tastes the same and like you this last year has been unpleasant I have had skin cancer twice my nose and face have scars from surgery, my family is more messed up than ever my job provider is going to great lengths to psychological break me by lying to centrelink any savings I manage to save goes on medical bills I am still unemployed still live in a caravan with no running water or electricity connected my generator playing up and feeling more down than ever. I will never understand why men like us were brought into existence all we will experience is pain and suffering.

I just live because of bodily functions at this point.

Daily sex is the only real cope for an adult man, ideally with several women. Everything else is cope.

The effect is still weak as shit. Smoking weed barely does anything, edibles last maybe an hour longer and are a little stronger?

A few days ago I went overboard and ODed on it, I had 125mg + alcohol and I am still new to weed. (Only started about three weeks ago). Even at its worst all it did was make me feel bad for about two hours and then it went away

My "normal" dosage of about 75mg only lasts like maybe fourty minutes before going away

Weed sucks
Must affect you different then never heard of that before or it's really shit weed. It lasts way longer than 2 hrs normally.

The only reason we exist is to make children so they human species continues to exist