Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life not going how it should. Good for nothing world this is

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Laying in bed, listening music, and fapping, very pleasant cold wind blowing through window. Thats not so bad, if not the only thing I could do now. If coul go to that cold wind, not just wandering alone in empty meaningless world, but to visit my waifu, to feel warmth of her young pusi. And then, when she goes to sleep, because needs to go to school tomorrow, we could drink and smoke with her daddy. But no cool daddies like this, only overprotective degenerates, who prefer their daughter to be fucked by fuckboys, isntead of being muse for gentleman of culture like me

I don't see the point of loliposting, but I appreciate works of art, and this thread is one. Well done.

I don't see the point of loliposting, but I appreciate works of art, and this thread is one. Well done.
No life without lolis, just empty meaningless world full of humans and thots

Life will be worse as soon as I get older and time flies by.

Cope and forget about anything with a hole inbetween it's legs, unless you like beating yourself up for not being good enough.

Alone in a shitty night guard job that I hate and my partner absent. The phone dying soon and I'll spend 6 hours doing nothing but patrolling and think of suicide... something wrong, this isn't what the human experience is supposed to be. We were supposed to be dead like nature intended for the genetically unfit. We're supposed to be dead not slaves for society.

Cope and forget about anything with a hole inbetween it's legs, unless you like beating yourself up for not being good enough.
I'm too good for sluts and reject them before they reject me. And non sluts are young, too young, guarded by overprotective daddies. World needs cleansing from degenerates - feminists and overprotective daddies of teen daughters