Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life of a post wall roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
sorry, it's not you, you're a fine poster. it's just that i don't like reddit, so i will not be reading this trash. i am sorry.

Problem is the slut is only chasing chad, but chad doesn't want anything serious with a roastie.
Why would he? He can easily get something serious with a 20 yr foid in her prime.
Roasties need to fuck off and die

Problem is the slut is only chasing chad, but chad doesn't want anything serious with a roastie.
Why would he? He can easily get something serious with a 20 yr foid in her prime.

JFL she is not entitled to anything, she should shower more then work on her personality.

that cunt is so full of herself. there is no way going off that pic that i assume is her that she hasnt had men after her. she is looking for some attractive man who has to have all the things she wants and get her blown out 31 year old hole dripping.

men don't give a fuck about the things she listed about herself except cute

men don't give a fuck about the things she listed about herself except cute
Yeah, I hate it when women list their job as a reason for why they are a great catch as if anyone gives a fuck about your income. I think most men would prefer a housewife.

I hope to god that all the foids that mocked me in their prime years suffocate on their own vomit after getting wasted with chads. If not that - then living to their 40's and being alone with (hopefully) no BB to pick up the slack in her roastie flaps

I definitely support female circumcision to take revenge.

She got pump and dumped and now she fear she has to settle down to her looksmatch.
Big yikes.