Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel life on the tutorial island

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
ngl I got clickbaited into watching this vid

ngl she doesn't even seem autistic to me, her personality is one of your average 15-y/o (idk what's her age) "lul so randum" teenage girl
ADHD? perhaps
anxiety? no chance - she's low-inhibitionmaxxed af, she talks about hugging random people

I'm very envious - I mean, good for her, but damn
despite being an aspie she's shown no signs of having ever been bullied - according to the vid the worst that has happened to her was getting ignored (people not willing to talk to her)
imagine a male aspie staying this positive and hopeful - every non-NT male losses his will to life at a very young age
only on the tutorial island you can be an aspie and face no repercussions, never get depressed

I dont give a fuark but i NT mog her i think.

Ive seen girls that are exactly the same as her all the time. Usually have boyfriends 5 years older

look how effortlessly she holds eye contact. what the fuck. her body language, her emotional intelligence, are all NT. the only indicator of her autism is her masculine face.

What a punchable face.

look how effortlessly she holds eye contact. what the fuck. her body language, her emotional intelligence, are all NT. the only indicator of her autism is her masculine face.
also her clothes - a regular foid would never dress this modestly
but she NTmogs me to oblivion
her face looks feminine to me, but idk

also her clothes - a regular foid would never dress this modestly
but she NTmogs me to oblivion
her face looks feminine to me, but idk
look at her jaw and long face. it's quite masculine. female autists are higher T than average, and it shows especially in their lower third.

Tldr= its over if ur not a foid or a gigachad

I honestly don’t detect anything odd or bizarre with her behavior.

I honestly don’t detect anything odd or bizarre with her behavior.
yeah, she seems kind of overreactive: too many hand movements, too much random laughter (especially when she moves forward and covers herself with her hair), but that's your average teen foid - I guess living on the tutorial island makes one so happy that one seems high all the time

i would punch her if i could

She should fuck us