Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life sux

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Over for nocontentcels

you need an inline 6 car.

be born, suffer, die

I don’t understand your low iq thought
How is it low IQ. Inline 3 engines are typically smaller displacement and less balanced than other configurations of engines leading them to be in cheaper cars which incels drive

How is it low IQ. Inline 3 engines are typically smaller displacement and less balanced than other configurations of engines leading them to be in cheaper cars which incels drive
Geo metro is chad as it gets

They will last 150k miles maximum. Still a good buy for 10k. I'd buy it if I was broke
Jfl they’re made like shit and grossly underpowered. I got my car for $3k 78k miles

Jfl they’re made like shit and grossly underpowered. I got my car for $3k 78k miles
They're good enough.Build quality is ok. All you need is bluetooth audio. 57kw is enough if you have a manual transmission cruising around town. They are just overpriced , you used to be able to get lancers for slightly more money and lancers are much better cars. it should be 8k driveaway for the mirage

Life sucks sometimes
Friendships turn to lies
An echo in the sky
It brings tears to my eyes

Why you saying that? Chad right now sticking his dick between legs of pretty thot. Life is wonderfull