Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life=WORTHLESS without teen love and the experience of being beautiful

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Life is nothing but droning, vicious and endless agony at this point

I missed out on teen love. I’m never going to have that pure, sweet, innocent bliss of being beautiful, looking in the mirror and giggling with happiness at what I see.

Going about my daily life, and being complimented non stop, being flirted with, catching and maintaining everyone’s attention and interest

Having an intensely sexual, romantic, lustful, pure, teen relationship with a 10/10 teen Stacy who wants nothing more than to be your loving, loyal, supportive girlfriend who would move heaven and earth to bring you happiness

For the rest of my life I’m going to be an undesirable ugly man. I’m never going to experience those beautiful feelings that make life worth it. This is torture, and I won’t stand for it. The next time I have a loaded gun in my vicinity, be it in a week, month, year or five years, I’m going to shoot myself in the temple

I’m not going to go out and look for a gun, but if I find myself at some point in a situation where a gun is nearby, I’m fucking killing myself with it.

Last edited:
Lost teen years - incel for liffe (or cuck)

Truth. I agree
You are wise man.
There is nothing to the world but good look

Truth. I agree
You are wise man.
There is nothing to the world but good look
It makes me want to scream with agony to constantly be reminded of what life I could have had if my face was prettier.

Especially seeing handsome men on tv. I’m constantly thinking about how women probably treat them, the popularity, adoration and lust they get on a daily basis fuck

I can relate to you a lot op. Deep down I'm a really vain person, and most of all, I desire to be beautiful. I don't care about getting a relationship nearly as much as somehow turning into 10/10 male. The fact that I am ugly in a world obsessed with beauty makes me rage. I'd give anything to look like that:
41cS9KeUCcL

I can relate to you a lot op. Deep down I'm a really vain person, and most of all, I desire to be beautiful. I don't care about getting a relationship nearly as much as somehow turning into 10/10 male. The fact that I am ugly in a world obsessed with beauty makes me rage. I'd give anything to look like that:
View attachment 149669
I desire beauty for the personal hedonistic pleasure of being beautiful. I want to be carefree and blissful and fulfilled in my own existence knowing that the world loves me and I love myself

I can’t have that with CONSTANT FUCKING REJECTION AND REMINDERS OF HOW UGLY I AM

At least you didn't get a teen pregnant or get stds.

It makes me want to scream with agony to constantly be reminded of what life I could have had if my face was prettier.
I know.
I quited sociey and became its enemy.
View attachment 149669
Death in Venice?

When society has destroyed your future, your only future worth living for is fighting that society with nothing to lose.

I desire beauty for the personal hedonistic pleasure of being beautiful. I want to be carefree and blissful and fulfilled in my own existence knowing that the world loves me and I love myself

I can’t have that with CONSTANT FUCKING REJECTION AND REMINDERS OF HOW UGLY I AM
very true. i love art, i love beauty, i can spend hours reading breathtaking prose or admiring stunning paintings. my life is just a cruel joke, despite my adoration for beauty i'm everything but beautiful.

Death in Venice?
yeah, i remember girls in my high school creaming themselves at the sight of tadzio. they were giggling and sighing whenever he appeared on the screen.

Ugly = Death

We never lived in the first place. An ugly cant reproduce therefore is not considered life.

podestamaxx tbh

I’m never going to have that pure, sweet, innocent bliss of being beautiful, looking in the mirror and giggling with happiness at what I see
fuck this pill destroyed me

there is no ascension if u missed teen love :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: