Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel life

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
no motivation, no powers, no hope... permanent sadness and emptiness...

3123hiad31

Just keep LDARing bro he he...

20050.jpg

sadness and emptiness...

Its gonna get better in
>highschool
>Uni
>When you start working
>STOP WHINING INCEL
Tsukihi17

They're our genuine companions.

An unknown future coming from a predictable past.

My chest hurts :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

it genuinely never gets better, you can have your shitty argument of "YIKES! Found the pessimistic incel asshat. :soy: :soy: :soy: "

But if you're a 5'5 curry living in the west, it never began. I knew it never began for me since i was 10 (suifuel)

Just try to make money, live alone like some MSTOW cuck and play vidya all day long.

IT'S OVER

its all gonna be k

Right in the feels. :feelsbadman:

I wish i was at least that good to get to uni but im not
It’s literally because i’ve been blessed with the interest of history. Without it i would’ve just given up and gone to minimum wage

You know. Life advices all boil down to the same point. "stop being negative"

Even the clown pill is about smiling at the insanity of your situation. Idk why I'm saying this. Just putting it out there.

I say, embrace your negativity and turn it into destructive rage. But in the end of the day its all the same. Nothing barely changes

Pretty much. We were doomed from the start.

I'll put an end to mine next year

I say, embrace your negativity and turn it into destructive rage.

How about constructive rage instead? I've been dwelling in destructive rage for too long and it's gotten me more miserable than ever before. At this point i just want to cope alone and be healthy.

How about constructive rage instead? I've been dwelling in destructive rage for too long and it's gotten me more miserable than ever before. At this point i just want to cope alone and be healthy.
I cant even go rage mode since no one will take seriously 43kg (i gained 2kg last times) Auschwitz survivor

Yeah sure. Just rage. Doesn't matter what kind I think. It's better than becoming docile and slowly turning insane or revert back to BP copes
I cant even go rage mode since no one will take seriously 43kg (i gained 2kg last times) Auschwitz survivor
Hit the wall.

Did you gain 2kg in muscle? For how long did you train. That's not bad at all if you're skinny like you say. You need to take yourself seriously and channel that rage into only you. Remember how they mock you and motivate yourself to go beyond. I can't blame you if you can't because it's fucking hard to do.

when are you gonna get the solution you need, @needsolution

when are you gonna get the solution you need, @needsolution
Never, i will find solution once i stop posting here and u can be sure i roped then.
Did you gain 2kg in muscle? For how long did you train. That's not bad at all if you're skinny like you say. You need to take yourself seriously and channel that rage into only you. Remember how they mock you and motivate yourself to go beyond. I can't blame you if you can't because it's fucking hard to do.
I dont care if ppl mock me, i have some autism features (actually im NT but still) and i hate going outside, interacting with ppl and i can attack someone for touching me. Idk if its muscle, just checked my weight and it was 1.8kg more than some time ago. Prob water and fat.

Jfl you need to eat
Bro you are 200th person saying it to me already. Btw hello im needsolution, local postmaxxer and auschwitzcel

The solution to the pollution is dilution.

It's better than becoming docile and slowly turning insane or revert back to BP copes.

Agreed.

Never, i will find solution once i stop posting here and u can be sure i roped then.

I dont care if ppl mock me, i have some autism features (actually im NT but still) and i hate going outside, interacting with ppl and i can attack someone for touching me. Idk if its muscle, just checked my weight and it was 1.8kg more than some time ago. Prob water and fat.

I recommend you get a home exercise kit or just use home exercise apps if you can. And follow some workout guides. Specifically HIITs. They've made me feel better. You'll probably want to start counting calorie intake as well if you're trying to build muscle mass. You'll need a lot of protein and veggies.
With people, I'm the same way. I hate interacting with people outside, especially women.

Bro you are 200th person saying it to me already. Btw hello im needsolution, local postmaxxer and auschwitzcel
Yeah dude do it. Btw hello im matrix, local LDARpro and turbomanletcel. Nice to meet you :feelslala: