Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LifeFuel] Degenerate scum raped and murdered by based thaicels for being degenerate scum

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
British tourist Hannah Witheridge (23) and her boyfriend David Miller (24) were killed on the Thai island of Koh Tao. They had only just met recently, and while having drunken sex on the beach, David had his skull split with a hoe, then Hannah got raped and killed also. The case drew some ire as David had a girlfriend back in the UK, Jessy Howorth, and Hannah was supposedly with somebody, too. Some people argued that they provoked locals with this kind of behavior in public.
20180307 182308

20180307 182325

20180307 182339

20180307 182350

20180307 182402

20180307 182416

20180307 182426

20180307 182437

One of my favorite forms of lifefuel is seeing westerns go to other countries and act like the degenerate animals they are only to get annihilated by the based locals.

Last edited:
Was she first killed or raped? Good thread tho. Cheaters get what they deserved.

Was she first killed or raped? Good thread tho. Cheaters get what they deserved.
I don't know but let's hope the rape happened first so it suffered more.

Excellent, this is how degenerates should be treated.

I genuinely see no wrong doing here. They fully deserved it for being adulterers AND being adulterers in public. Fucking degenerate vermin got what they deserved. and the death penalty for adultery need to become common. Link to the article?

This site is turning into bestgore. I dislike these kind of violence even against cheaters.

This site is turning into bestgore. I dislike these kind of violence even against cheaters.
Adulterers AND public degenerates. They deserved to be killed, and the upstanding local citizens dished out the punishment.

fucking rekt cunts

She looks like the prototypical priviledged drunken party Stacy, who breezes through life with daddy's money and by sucking dick. They're extemely arrogant and don't abide by any rules because they think they're above them, so they engage in wanton degeneracy without repercussions. This is what justice looks like. This is a just punishment for her crimes. If there was a fear for consequences like this in the west, degeneracy and adultery would decrease exponentially. Our society is well and truly cucked, and we must take example from these based countries.

Adulterers AND public degenerates. They deserved to be killed, and the upstanding local citizens dished out the punishment.
They should be killed in a less brutal way.

Completely deserved

Well done Thai locals

raped and murdered by based thaicels
False, it was likely other jealous whitecels which carried out the act
thais wouldn't do this, they like white ppl too much

erroneous OP posted by a retard

Death is a little to far
How? What would you do, pay for their prison sentences?

"Relationships" are LITERALLY The Spring of Life. They increase happiness exponentially. They provide emotional stability. They birth offspring. They raise offspring. Anyone making a mockery of The Spring of Life doesn't deserve life in the first place.

They were Burmese, whatever, and unfortunately they were given the death penalty. Neck yourself faggot.

They were Burmese, whatever, and unfortunately they were given the death penalty. Neck yourself faggot.
with confessions extracted through torture

do real research you idiot retard

Only low quality sluts and prostitutes like white ppl (their money). Thai people are getting sick of white degenerates acting like this and killed these two off. Good luck getting help from Thai police about who did it kek

why the fuck are those pictures out for the public

with confessions extracted through torture

do real research you idiot retard
What the fuck is your point? Are you some faggoty little hapa or something considering you're this triggered?

how fucking careless and entitled do you have to be to not respect a country's space and fuck publically, also while cheating? lol

Only low quality sluts and prostitutes like white ppl (their money). Thai people are getting sick of white degenerates acting like this and killed these two off. Good luck getting help from Thai police about who did it kek
Thai police tortured and sentenced their own to death, as punishment for this

what does that tell you moron

hoes getting what they deserve

Thai police tortured and sentenced their own to death, as punishment for this

what does that tell you moron
It turns out they weren't even Thai but Burmese. What does that tell you retard?

Jfl if you think the western degenerates who go to Thailand and approve of this degeneracy would do something like this.

It turns out they weren't even Thai but Burmese. What does that tell you retard?

Jfl if you think the western degenerates who go to Thailand and approve of this degeneracy would do something like this.
Fuck your stupid

this love-triangle shit happens all the time with westerners

get out of your basement you spastic

They sentenced two Burmese people, not their own
ok, that still makes what you said here
utterly wrong

Fuck your stupid

What fucking love triangle shit you fucking brain dead faggot. They both had partners back home and just had a fling while on vacation. I swear to Christ you are the most retarded fuck who has ever visited this website. Fucking shoot yourself already.

Fuck your stupid

Pretty sure he's saying Burmese have the balls to exterminate degenerates while Western faggots would sit there and cheer if they saw this.

What fucking love triangle shit you fucking brain dead faggot. They both had partners back home and just had a fling while on vacation. I swear to Christ you are the most retarded fuck who has ever visited this website. Fucking shoot yourself already.
the main suspect was white guy staying next door to them GET THAT THRU YA THICK RETARD HEAD

you like to think it was 'based Thaicels' that did this, it makes you feel good or whatever OK but know you are a bluepilled dweeb
you know that right?
you're little bluepilled little dweeb
know that

Good job. There is literally nothing wrong with killing normies and degenerates.

the main suspect was white guy staying next door to them GET THAT THRU YA THICK RETARD HEAD

you like to think it was 'based Thaicels' that did this, it makes you feel good or whatever OK but know you are a bluepilled dweeb
you know that right?
you're little bluepilled little dweeb
know that
Lmao you are pathetic. Just end your life already Ling Ling.

i hope thats me soon, im shit at fucking everything i do

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

lmao Thai men tired of their country being one big glorified brothel, I would do the same in their place.

Thanks for the excellent life fuel while I'm on campus. Thanks for the hard on as well. That bloody pic got me going.

How is that a "sick burn"?
Idk it was just funny to me. I like to read his posts in his voice and imagine him attacking some hopeless little kidcel.