Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LifeFuel] Degenerate scum raped and murdered by based thaicels for being degenerate scum

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
View attachment 3313
View attachment 3314
View attachment 3315

View attachment 3316
View attachment 3324
View attachment 3325
View attachment 3321
View attachment 3322
One of my favorite forms of lifefuel is seeing westerns go to other countries and act like the degenerate animals they are only to get annihilated by the based locals.

Fuck, her body's nice. Her pussy actually looks quite good even though she's a whore. I guess the roastie meme is BTFO? Or at least roasties' roasties don't become roasted until later in life?

Why on earth would anybody choose to go to some third world country? Most of the world isn't safe. Though im not suprised anymore tbh, the female look's like a textbook degenerate. I don't believe she deserved death but then again maybe they did. I bet her BF back in the UK felt relieved when he found out she was cheating, now he doesnt have to feel bad.
Not necessarily [Life fuel] for me but it's justice nonetheless.

Asians are the SCUM of the Earth

Uhh, note to self: don't sperg around in Thailand.

This is top tier LIFEFUEL.

I remember this well back in 2014 I was very happy when it happened

I swear to Christ you are the most retarded fuck who has ever visited this website. Fucking shoot yourself already.

Argued with this idiot today claiming that inceltears posters are actually good looking sadists that get off on mocking us (https://incels.is/threads/many-cuck...ncels-you-are-coping.27617/page-2#post-451475), I can't tell if the dude is retarded or trolling at this point, I really didn't expect to see more stupid shit from him, but it looks like this is a trend for him.

lol rekt them norms

lol rekt them norms

I'm not into necrophillia, but if I happened to pass by this body and nobody was around and it was still warm, I would fuck it right on the spot.

Who else is so horny due to years of obsessing and fantasizing about sex that they are this far gone, put that together with an increasing libido that hasn't stopped increasing for years and you have a recipe for being fucked up.

respect to the brothers in southeast Asia. may Allah safeguard them.

Fuck yeah made my day. Go Thailand.