Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [LifeFuel] [Discussion]I know a currycel menlet who ascended through beardmaxxing. He even gave some advice.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
*All of this happens in a curryland*

So... last year I befriended this guy in my community. He's shorter than me, but he has a long beard. To get an idea of how beardmaxxed he is, he did a cosplay of a Dothraki at a local gig. I told him about my inceldom and the stuff we post here, and about the archetypal Currycel. He showed me a pic of his NIC and asked me if this was what I meant. And oooh boy he was like a different person. Without that beard he would've fit in right here. Ofc he works out and he's exremely ripped. He's statusmaxxed, he has his own advertising firm, he's in a local metal band. He admits that he's insecure about his height and makes up for that by being overly aggressive. He even has a girlfriend, and her political views allign with his.

I told him about some of the stuff we discussed here and one of his advice was "Well try going to the library. To meet someone who's not completely brain dead."

ANYWAY! I think there might be hope for some of you here through beardmaxxing, as long as you're doing it right and look like a viking/dothraki or whatever and not a terrorist.

Thoughts? Specially on the library thing.

Just Be Curry strikes again.

Stop larping you ChadPreet

I'm so autistic I don't even know how to start a conversation with a girl.

The situation in curryland is completely different from the west.

A curry doing metal band sounds like a comedy skit. We curries are already notorious for "trynna hard" type, these kind of activities will just reinforce the stereotype.

Imagine this guy with beard trynna doing metal.

aziz-ansari-golden-globes.png

The only sound that will come from him is some screeching noise. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

A curry doing metal band sounds like a comedy skit. We curries are already notorious for "trynna hard" type, these kind of activities will just reinforce the stereotype.

The only sound that will come from him is some screeching noise. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL. This guy with a beard would look like a cuck terrorist.

Theres no such thing brocel. If youre normie or higher, those things come naturally. If youre a sub human, foids are repulsed by your presence, making you think theres something you should have said, etc.

You are not supposed to start the convo buddy boyo, girls always start the convo (with chads).

Nowadays, it's risky to start convo with girls if you are a sub6. They will report you to the authority.

Just grow facial hair br00000

"Just scream like Alex Terrible from Slaughter To Prevail, bro!"

(Skip to 2:30)

I would grow a beard if I had facial hair to begin with. Beards save lives, and most incels already try to grow them so cope on your friends part. Just look at this cuck from jewtube.
8A7F9D01 FD41 417A AE72 B5F38B233E85

that fuckin beard saved his damn life

Idk bro this one looks fine to me ngl

Man, shit, living in the West has really fucked you up. I'm glad I didn't grow up there or live there tbqh. I see more hatred on curries from currycels living in the West than other races. Must be brutal.
Brutal man, hope you gain peace. Allah be with you, bro.

I see more hatred on curries from currycels living in the West than other races.

I don't hate curries, it's not hate. I'm just telling the actual perception of curries in the west, it's the reality.

People always conflate these two.

Stopped there. Whole of india and especially hindu cult leaders are known to produce the most retarded bullshit stories
Not in India buddy.
To compare where I live with India is like comparing China with Japan or Singapore.

Where do you live?
Revealing my location on an incel forum is as good as telling the local feminists that I post here.

I've already been vocal about the black pill every now and then.

Revealing my location on an incel forum is as good as telling the local feminists that I post here.

I've already been vocal about the black pill every now and then.
Do as you wish, but I doubt people care

Just Be Curry strikes again.

Stop larping you ChadPreet
Agreed. “Friend” Jfl. Fakecels can’t stop exposing themselves. WATCHING YOU OP :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsseriously:

Agreed. “Friend” Jfl. Fakecels can’t stop exposing themselves. WATCHING YOU OP :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsseriously:
I larp as a bluepiller irl.
Sue me.

Also, since I'm not in Murica, we have a stable ANTI SJW movement.

I larp as a bluepiller irl.
Sue me.

Also, since I'm not in Murica, we have a stable ANTI SJW movement.
I LARP as a normie irl too sometimes tbhtbhngldedsrs I just want to fit in :feelscry:

Are you retarded OP? Poor curries can get married in curry land. Get lost fake retard.

Beardgame works on normies or above unfortunately I have shit fail hairs at 20

this is the only mental image i have of the purported slayer

>a curry with a beard looking like a Viking

:feelskek: Ok, wake up now.