Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel for Ricecels: Is JBTS Theory legit?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
White foid literally looks likes she is about to slide out of her clothes due to dat vaginal wetness. LOL if a foid doesn't act like this for you. I almost think she is joking.

Cliffs: She's probably mentally-ill or has some personality disorder tbh

Last edited:
Just be 8+/10 theory

As a rice you either prettyboxmaxx or you die.
With the current KPOP hype it is very effective.

As a rice you either prettyboxmaxx or you die.
With the current KPOP hype it is very effective.

By the sound of it......EVERY RICECEL....should go to these concerts. That is the closest they will ever feel to being Chad.

Yo do these bitches who are obsessed with Kpop even speak Korean?

Most of those BTS faggots are highly surgerymaxxed.

So you will need a crap load of cash as well. But this might be a good way to ascension.

Most of those BTS faggots are highly surgerymaxxed.

So you will need a crap load of cash as well. But this might be a good way to ascension.
This and they also use fake up. BTS are twink faggots that are only appealing to 12 year old niggresses and high t foids.

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, table, food and indoor

This is a chang. He will age good while twink faggots will look like shit after they become 30

right. BTS are fags and look good because of makeup and photoshop. imagine using stuff like that as a boy lmao

Sexyama slays KPOP twinks

GUFdF936G9NZDtBNq1jC4uAG75nJvYMEVuk_jS_0-Po.jpg

Unless you’re Chang, abandon all hope ye who are rice

Click baiting HARD for views. It’s only about pure view count

Holes will lust for superior asian seed.

Click baiting HARD for views. It’s only about pure view count

Y'know what occurred to me as well? Maybe this white foid is KPopmaxxing herself? Since being a white foid into KPop is a niche market, her obsession could solely be for viewcount and subs. Its clever to do that and then turn into some business scheme.

IRL she probably only dates legit 6' foot, square jawed Chads.

Cliffs:

itsover.jpg

There's a Turkish foid working for my company who said that she will exclusively date Korean men! She's a solid 8 with a fat perfect ass and nice face. Too bad her brother is a well known thug in our city.

Tough look, future Korean boyfriend.

There's a Turkish foid working for my company who said that she will exclusively date Korean men! She's a solid 8 with a fat perfect ass and nice face. Too bad her brother is a well known thug in our city.

Tough look, future Korean boyfriend.

I still feel like this whole Kpop/BTS thing is a scam. I mean attractive men are not effeminate chinamen. It seems odd that it is popular to even tweens.

I still feel like this whole Kpop/BTS thing is a scam. I mean attractive men are not effeminate chinamen. It seems odd that it is popular to even tweens.
Me too. I can't believe any foid actually lusts after those men.