Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lifefuel for Ricecels, Suifuel for Currycels

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
While using a video chat site, hiding my face to minimize my chances of being outright ignored, I asked foids weather they would rather date an Asian guy or an Indian guy (specifying that I meant East Asian and people from India when necessary), the answer was almost 100% across the board "Asian".

The only foid not to say Asian without a second thought was one who gave the typical, vague "it depends" feminist type response.

Some even said "I've seen a lot of hot Asians". No such sentiment was expressed for currys.

show her a picture of a chang and chadpreet.. she will choose the curry

At this point it doesn't even affects me anymore. I am pretty much immune to it. I will either slowly pass away or might go ER one day.
show her a picture of a chang and chadpreet.. she will choose the curry
Keep coping.
There's no such thing as Chadpreet. Chadpreets are a myth.
While tgere are countless Changs walking around with qt3.14 wifu from Shanghai.

they say so but in reality they will fuck first white guy they see lmao

When The IQ Is Too Low

i dont know why they are still haven roped ngl

I mean no one really likes curries. ricecels arent as hated
those so called chad"preets" are just southern Italians larping as curries in India
one of the biggest larpers here was a chadpreet who got 1.7k matches on tinder. evil genius
i dont know why they are still haven roped ngl
you told me not to

Curries have more negative stereotypes than rices, unfortunately.

Must be the soy KPOP boys that made asians look better. But all of this is pointless when they all want BBC or white CHAD, ethnics are nothing.

when they think of rice they think of KPOP, when they think of curries they think of ugly nerd pajeet.

KPOP is such soy tho only appeals to tumblr girls. All the KPOP would be BTFO by the Tyrones and white Chads in the west. They are only famous cause they live in rice country but even their own foids would ditch their pasty plastic faces for All American Chad if he asked wya.

I mean no one really likes curries. ricecels arent as hated
At least ricecel culture (anime, video games, martial arts...etc) are actually accepted in western culture.

when they think of rice they think of KPOP, when they think of curries they think of ugly nerd pajeet.
I guess in a way these experiments aren’t accurate because it depends on who they think of when you ask them these type of questions. For curries they prob thought of aziz ansari. Anyways we are still fucked more than ricecels I think
At least ricecel culture (anime, video games, martial arts...etc) are actually accepted in western culture.
Yes they have some form of masculinity (martial arts) while we don’t. And yeah people like their culture too and they are high IQ

Last edited:
Curries are officially benethe ricecels.
Gratz to my rice bros for moving up in the world. We are all gonna make it
those so called chad"preets" are just southern Italians larping as curries in India

Brutal geography pill, almost all chadlreets are light skin and tall Italian looking.

True Curries are 5’7 max and small frame Dravidian

Fuck tall chadlite preets Ive seen them slay.