Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Lifefuel for shortcels. Look, women are deciding to date turbomanlets now!

Mfw I see Reddit
Elrondfacepalm

Also notice how she still requires manlets to be handsome and financially stable before she'll take a look at them:
Then I came across a man who was 5'4. Handsome, stable, and who preferred making a new friend over a ONS.
The audacity of this used up giraffe foid lmao. The comments section is also full of women who admit they had height requirements when they were younger. Yet bluepillers will still deny that women (especially prime women) reject manlets left and right. You only get rejected due to your bad personality filthy inkwell!

Look at this simp:
Thank you milady for the privilege of paying for your dinner and licking your beef flaps after tall guys have fucked you. :soy:

Last edited:
Prob just virtue signaling, don't take reddit as RL

Look at this simp:
As a non elective representative of a 5’7 men, we thank you.
The pure soy coming from the that statement alone physically hurts me.

Too late, foid scum.

no eggs, no sale

Face > height
Funny how that only happened once she's 40 though. Before that, no short guy could date her no matter how handsome he is. :waitwhat:
Same goes for the other women in the comments. Why didn't they care about face > height before they turned thirty?

Last edited: