Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifefuel for shortcels

So she has a husband, a boyfriend, a guy she dating and guys from tinder. Welcome to 2021 dating market.

Last edited:
>My husband
>My boyfriend
>I'm dating a guy

Meme Reaction GIF

this goes against what most people think about the heightpill but honestly ive known a lot of females that date/marry shorter guys. only thing is these women are usually giants like 6+ feet tall

known plenty of women 6+ feet tall that love shorter guys. only problem is it is usually a last resort. so they say they "love short guys" but that's only because the tall guys don't want they ass and short guys are all they can get. not every tall bitch can trap a NBA star. and they don't want to die alone. so they switch their preferences even though deep down they wish a tall and shining Chad would scoop her off her feet one day.

kinda the same about racist incels. they claim they would never date a this or a that but that is because nobody wants them. if a racist incel was asked out by the race he supposedly "hates" then he would say yes in a heartbeat.

Jfl this is suifuel.

I'm starting to think what we're missing out on is not as great as we imagine.

This foid is beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
>My husband
>My boyfriend
>I'm dating a guy

Meme Reaction GIF
JFL, i didn't even notice this on my first read because my mind blanks out when i read anything i know is written by a foid.

Are they seriously going to prove us something with that cuckold shit? What a retarded take.