Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [lifefuel] I will convert to judaism

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
That will grant me access to an Israeli passport and I will use that to move to Switzerland or Italy ( I still have to decide). I can't stand living in this country anymore. Do not judge me!

9C00AF5C 46DA 41BB 88BA AB0DBAE3166F

that face you make when you become a kike citizen

Why can't you use the passport from your country?

Why can't you use the passport from your country?

It's a shitty Brazilian passport. I can't even travel to the USA without a visa. An Israeli passport will grant me access a lot of places in the west. Brazil is geographically part of the west, but it's too isolated culturally and economically. It sucks to be a Brazilian citizen. I'd rather be a Jew.
View attachment 151896
that face you make when you become a kike citizen

made me laugh tbh

You can suck baby dicks if you become a rabbi.

May as well go all the way and become a tranny to embrace the degeneracy

Will the State of Israel grant me a qt jewish girl

just get an israeli passport theory

join (((us))) my friend

But you have jewish roots? or anyone can be jewish.

or anyone can be jewish.

I don't have jewish ancestry. But it doesn't matter. If an official rabi converts you, you are officially a jew. Then you can apply to Israeli citizenship by the law of return. A lot of people do this tbh.

An Israeli passport has a lot of status. You can enter any western country without a visa. You Americans already have this benefit. But we dethnics have to cheat our way in. I'll use my Israeli passport to move to Switzerland. Their wages are pretty high, so I will use the money to buy cheap land in Brazil.

Last edited:
I don't have jewish ancestry. But it doesn't matter. If an official rabi converts you, you are officially a jew. Then you can apply to Israeli citizenship by the law of return. A lot of people do this tbh.

An Israeli passport has a lot of status. You can enter any western country without a visa. You Americans already have this benefit. But we dethnics have to cheat our way in. I'll use my Israeli passport to move to Switzerland. Their wages are pretty high, so I will use the money to buy cheap land in Brazil.
Sounds great bro.

Don't !!!

Why not? I even speak French.
Sounds great bro.

You've probably noticed that I already think like a jew, man. I don't give a shit about using other people or nations to achieve my goals. This is the spirit of the international Jew. I'm going to use that mentality as a weapon to move up in life.

Why not? I even speak French.
It's a very cucked country.

Foids are favored by law and still think they are oppressed, there is compulsory military service for males only to protect mlady (cucked by law), foids are feminists and also very uptight.

Plus you get moneymogged left and right.

It's a very cucked country.

Foids are favored by law and still think they are oppressed, there is compulsory military service for males only to protect mlady (cucked by law), foids are feminists and also very uptight.

Plus you get moneymogged left and right.

I'm only planning to go there if I get the Israeli passport. It will take a long time as I will have to convert to Judaism. It will be hard to convince them. The jews hate outsiders.

Just become an orthodox Jew and marry a trad Jewish girl.

tbh are you Pardo OP?

tbh considering the fact that many mestizos in LatAm(Brazilian Pardos included) have possible sephardic ancestry due to the fact that there were also a lot of ethnics amongst portuguese and spanish(underdog of white medchads), there is a possibility tbh OP

I am planning on jewmaxxing too tbh

in fact good goy > good boy

What exactly will you do in Switzerland? I mean job

I'm only planning to go there if I get the Israeli passport. It will take a long time as I will have to convert to Judaism. It will be hard to convince them. The jews hate outsiders.
They will never accept you as one of their own.

What exactly will you do in Switzerland? I mean job

I will have a degree in chemical engineering by then. I hope to find a job in that area. But If I can't find anything, then I will have to mop floors.

That's impressive. You education mogs me. Good luck for your endeavour.

I fucking love you op. I hope you will succeed. Ngl, I admire evil Jews, I wish I could be high iq enough to be one of them.

Thought like a jew. :feelsthink: You are half there already.
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

Last edited:
tbh are you Pardo OP?

tbh considering the fact that many mestizos in LatAm(Brazilian Pardos included) have possible sephardic ancestry due to the fact that there were also a lot of ethnics amongst portuguese and spanish(underdog of white medchads), there is a possibility tbh OP

I am planning on jewmaxxing too tbh

in fact good goy > good boy

I'm a pardo. Yes, it's a possibility. I know very little about my family history. The only thing I know is that my grandfather's dad immigrated from Portugal, but I know nothing about his life there. I know even less about my mom's side of the family. It's a mystery tbh. I should get a DNA test to confirm my ancestry.

That being said, it's worth converting to Judaism especially if you are a third worlder like me. You will be eligible for Israeli citizenship due to the law of return. An Israeli passport is very powerful, you can travel to any western country without a visa. Once you convert, you will be part of a mighty gang, a force to be reckoned with. The Jews are very rich and have a lot of connections.

Christianity is the religion of mutts, the religion of poor European peasants. Judaism is the religion of the elites. The Jews practise the religion of power, wealth and influence. Meanwhile, Christians are worried about virtue signalling and bending backwards for secularism.

That will grant me access to an Israeli passport and I will use that to move to Switzerland or Italy ( I still have to decide). I can't stand living in this country anymore. Do not judge me!
Where are you from?

Only Islam is true religion.

Switzerland is great, I am considering moving there too at some point. We'll see how my company goes...

How its gonna happen? Are you jewish?

Enjoy your foreskin for the last time.

I'm a pardo. Yes, it's a possibility. I know very little about my family history. The only thing I know is that my grandfather's dad immigrated from Portugal, but I know nothing about his life there. I know even less about my mom's side of the family. It's a mystery tbh. I should get a DNA test to confirm my ancestry.

That being said, it's worth converting to Judaism especially if you are a third worlder like me. You will be eligible for Israeli citizenship due to the law of return. An Israeli passport is very powerful, you can travel to any western country without a visa. Once you convert, you will be part of a mighty gang, a force to be reckoned with. The Jews are very rich and have a lot of connections.

Christianity is the religion of mutts, the religion of poor European peasants. Judaism is the religion of the elites. The Jews practise the religion of power, wealth and influence. Meanwhile, Christians are worried about virtue signalling and bending btbhackwards for secularism.
tbh in some respects, you have a(n extremely)slight advantage over me

I am curry tho so ik it will be harder

but then I remember that one time, I saw a story where some curry chef found out about her jewish origins

But you have jewish roots? or anyone can be jewish.
they are the opposite of christians, they try really hard to get you to not convert. Its a long process to convert and you have to learn a shit ton of stuff. They will also never see you as a real jew, just a goy who is a "jew" aka a LARP.
Just become an orthodox Jew and marry a trad Jewish girl.
orthodox jews tend to only marry ethnic orthodox jews though

ngl I've thought about doing that in the past

Judaism 1 of the greatest reilgions

Good luck.

If you actually go to Israel I hope you go to their kosher Mcdonalds and get a Quarter Pounder with cheese and bacon, a large fries and a large Coke and tell us how it all tastes compared to the ones in the states.

Just how, i need to know. Elab

It's a long process to convert. It's completely opposite from Christianity whose only requirement is to accept Jesus as your savior. If you want to convert to Judaism, you will have to get circumcised, and on top of that, you will have to learn their history, traditions, rituals and practices. You will also have to learn some Hebrew, at least enough to be able to read the Torah. You'll have to get involved with the Jewish community, too. After you have done these things, you will have to appear before a religious court and they will test you. If you pass, then you are officially a Jew. I have summarized it here as best as I can.
I am curry tho so ik it will be harder

Are you going to try to convert, too? it's worth a try tbh. We already come from poor countries, so we have nothing to lose. Did you know that you can volunteer in the Israeli army even if you are not a citizen? it's a great opportunity to get experience and immerse yourself in the culture https://www.idf.il/en/minisites/how-to-join-us-and-voluntary-programs/volunteer-programs/

Last edited:
It's a long process to convert. It's completely opposite from Christianity whose only requirement is to accept Jesus as your savior. If you want to convert to Judaism, you will have to get circumcised, and on top of that, you will have to learn their history, traditions, rituals and practices. You will also have to learn some Hebrew, at least enough to be able to read the Torah. You'll have to get involved with the Jewish community, too. After you have done these things, you will have to appear before a religious court and they will test you. If you pass, then you are officially a Jew. I have summarized it here as best as I can.
Sounds complicated. OP should take shahada and get his virgins.

broke ass country with 4 active incel forums, you won't find a girl neither a job. Not only you need looks and basic fashion style, like any southern country being extremely NT is a must

It’s not that easy man. It’s not that easy. Judaism isn’t like Islam and Christianity. The Jews rarely accept converts to their religion. It’s a religion of blood.

Lol. If they run a background check on you they will find your Incel status and turn you into a disposable gun!

Jews are an ethnic group that masquerades as a religion. Even if you "convert" to their religion, you will still not be jewish ethnically, thus excluded from a lot of the real sources of jewish power (banks, media, etc). Converting to a religion for pussy is also pretty dumb tbh.

Jews are an ethnic group that masquerades as a religion. Even if you "convert" to their religion, you will still not be jewish ethnically, thus excluded from a lot of the real sources of jewish power (banks, media, etc). Converting to a religion for pussy is also pretty dumb tbh.

I want to convert to get Israeli citizenship. They have a solid passport that gives you access to a lot of places without a Visa.