Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifefuel] Liberal normies wife left him now he pays half his income to her

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
A guy I know from highschool he became a lawyer that makes pretty decent money. But now his wife she left him to ride big dick Chads from Tinder.

The social justice warrior judge found for 8 years he has to pay half his income to his ex-wife. As they were married for 8 years and the woman never worked for the 8 years so 'grew accustomed' to not working.

What makes it extra enjoyable is this guy was a social justice warrior himself.

A guy I know from highschool he became a lawyer that makes pretty decent money. But now his wife she left him to ride big dick Chads from Tinder.

The social justice warrior judge found for 8 years he has to pay half his income to his ex-wife. As they were married for 8 years and the woman never worked for the 8 years so 'grew accustomed' to not working.

Life fuel people reap what they sow.

Hed be posting on Mgtow about getting divorce raped.

To be honest the most effective way to spread the blackpill is just linking blackpill studies because here too many people are too retarded to be able to do a decent speech without falling in logical fallacies.

Tip: saying that for really women just date 20% of men is a retarded thing, so don't do that.

Life fuel people reap what they sow.

That is true from what I've seen. Even though it can take awhile, any false beliefs end up hammering people. At least in this case hes not dead just learning a brutal lesson.

Ya he has time now, as his whole life was trying to please this woman. From a reddit cucked poster preaching to other men that they dont' understand women and to respect women, to a MGTOW poster.

Lifefuel tbh every cuck should get scammed like him so with luck they will realize how retarded they are

Damn he got divorce gang raped but cuck deserved it

Some "based" Muslim countries even have divorce rape. Feminism is exactly what (((they))) wanted.

I wonder how many LVM lives this dude destroyed as a lwayer/judge?

Getting married to a foid, especially in The West is fucking Low IQ.

That foid is making more money from cheating on her husband and divorce raping him in one year than most poorcel wageslaves make in their lives.

And conservacucks say we're "entitled" and need to be proud wageslaves and accept our doom without a fight.

FuckCaesar

This is why I can't really stand most MGTOW copers.
Some "based" Muslim countries even have divorce rape. Feminism is exactly what (((they))) wanted.

That foid is making more money from cheating on her husband and divorce raping him in one year than most poorcel wageslaves make in their lives.

And conservacucks say we're "entitled" and need to be proud wageslaves and accept our doom without a fight.

View attachment 228456
By (((they))) do you mean the Kike Jews and the pedophile rich men that rule over the normies?

At first I thought conservacucks would be for reforming divorce laws to what they were for our people for many hundreds of years before modern divorce laws.

But no, these conservacucks are standing arm and arm with liberals shouting their support for modern easy divorce, spousal support and so forth.

Support laws only make sense if foids were banned from working and getting mortgages.

Lifefuel tbh every cuck should get scammed like him so with luck they will realize how retarded they are

This is how ass raped he is getting. He has to pay her $7,800 a month in support payments. But with the Covid-19 crisis he can't get the normal billing..

The law is he still has to pay.

This is how ass raped he is getting. He has to pay her $7,800 a month in support payments. But with the Covid-19 crisis he can't get the normal billing..

The law is he still has to pay.
And he will probably get married again

At first I thought conservacucks would be for reforming divorce laws to what they were for our people for many hundreds of years before modern divorce laws.

But no, these conservacucks are standing arm and arm with liberals shouting their support for modern easy divorce, spousal support and so forth.
The more you at conservacuck politics and policies, the more apparent it is that they are anti-male and pro-male disposability. If it wasn't for the anti-1st and 2nd amendment shit and retard SJW rhetoric, The Left would be a better option for men. Unfortunately, inceldom is a facial health crisis and both The Left and The Right are against us having our faces covered by the healthcare system... even though trannies get $100,000+ in free surgeries covered by Medicaid.

Lawyers deserve summary execution. They're the cucks that follow what other people say and maintaining gynocentrism

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If he was a divorce lawyer he probably deserved it even more.

I mean he gets paid to ruin other men's lives

true, i know a guy that his wife in top of taking the his two sons and money, took the windows yeah the fucking windows, i couldn't believe it when i saw some workers removing the windows
At that point, she could have just started pointing at shit and taking it. She probably came back for every piece of copper in his house too. The workers who took the windows were cucks.

imagine having to give someone that hates you almost 8,000 a month for the next 8 yEaRs :forcedsmile:

seeing things like that make me want to do some unorthodox things ngl
image-vald-le-doc-documentaire-rap.png

Tokoba Justice should be served on all roasties.

Good morning I hate women

Life fuel indeed. Fuck all cucks, feminists and SJW's

Felt bad for him till that last sentence

It's over for betabuxxCels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

What goes around, comes around.

MGTOW is full of idiot normies who didn't think about men's issues until it was too late.

At his former house that he is still paying all the expenses on, she has tall and big men staying over.. but she says they are just friends not a new common law spouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back