Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LifeFuel] or [SuicideFuel] I sit next to a cute becky.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I've talked to her a couple times but I have to be the one to start and keep the conversation going. Should I even try? Assigned seats btw no one chooses to sit by me.

Last edited:
Put ur feet on her feet and see if she moves it away, middle school style

I've talked to her a couple times but I have to be the one to start and keep the conversation going. Should I even try?
Try it unless she is unsufferable, don't get your hopes up because disappointment is more likely than success. Wish accension on all brocels still.

I've talked to her a couple times but I have to be the one to start and keep the conversation going. Should I even try? Assigned seats btw no one chooses to sit by me.
Gigacuck, she obviously doesnt want to acknowledge your present

Try it unless she is unsufferable, don't get your hopes up because disappointment is more likely than success. Wish accension on all brocels still.
Thanks, brocel.

Lol ur 15 gtfo

If she doesnt talk you back, she doesnt want to talk to you.

The conversation should came by itself instead of you trying to talking with her al time.

I had (and still having) that problem too, tried to talk to them, but, as we dont socialize too much we lack of experience in how to make a conversation come up, and any interaction sound weird or at least, unnatural.