Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel: Stacey made her friend drive 2 hours to a place I don't live to meet my Tyronefish. Screenshots inside.

ThracianGladiator

ThracianGladiator

Balding blackcel.
★★★
So this Stacey made her friend drive her 2 hours to a place she has never been to, only for me to make them wait there all afternoon and evening expecting to meet the 'Tyrone' she was talking to from Tinder. She was upset when she figured out what was happening. I wanted to feel bad then remembered she wouldn't look in my direction in personand just wanted to get blacked by the Tyrone. This is what it's all about, boyos.

Attachments

• 20201030_205642.jpg
    20201030_205642.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 573
We have a hero in our midst.

Did she need a friend to drive because she doesn't have a license or she wanted a threesome? JFL

giga ultra based if not a LARP

This is pretty good dude. Though not as epic as catfishman or that time a guy on here got some foid to fly from Spain to Finland and left her wandering around the airport.

This is pretty good dude. Though not as epic as catfishman or that time a guy on here got some foid to fly from Spain to Finland and left her wandering around the airport.
I see I still have some way to go then, that's epic! Need to replicate this but with white chad to gwt anywhere near that level. Wouldn't work with a Tyrone.

@ThoughtfulCel check this out, the OP made a white bitch drive 2 HOURS to meet "Tyrone" only to be left to wait ALL Afternoon! JFL. Good on you OP. That bitch thought she was going to get blacked only to be left waiting around ALL afternoon. @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Jerek This thread also seems to be up your alley.

Did she need a friend to drive because she doesn't have a license or she wanted a threesome? JFL
She's 24, so she probably has one. Couod've wanted a 3some, but I asked if she would stay the night and she said no, so probably brought her along just to be safe, and cause she's never been there before.

Good shit. That’s what she deserves for being a whore. Keep doing this
Also
AAE9AF5B 03DD 48C7 869B 74210B867812

I see I still have some way to go then, that's epic! Need to replicate this but with white chad to gwt anywhere near that level. Wouldn't work with a Tyrone.

Yeah - I think the catfish was a gigachad. Not bad though. Keep going and you will take your place in the catfish hall of fame.

@ThoughtfulCel check this out, the OP made a white bitch drive 2 HOURS to meet "Tyrone" only to be left to wait ALL Afternoon! JFL. Good on you OP. That bitch thought she was going to get blacked only to be left waiting around ALL afternoon. @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Jerek This thread also seems to be up your alley.
Giga based. This cumskin foid thought she was gonna get dicked down.

I like your stile.

Good work OP.

She shouldn’t have been race mixing to begin with.

Hopefully this will teach her a proper life lesson about blacks.

MAYBE IF YOU HAD A BETTER PERSONALITY/BIO SHE WOULD WANT TO MEET THE REAL YOU, EVER THOUGHT OF THAT INKLER? WAHMEN CAN SENSE YOU POST ON INCEL FORUMS DUE THATS WHY THEY IGNORE YOU

You got a full story or something?

Ban female driving.

Based if not larp

Gj on baiting that coalburner

Good work if this is real.

So this Stacey made her friend drive her 2 hours to a place she has never been to, only for me to make them wait there all afternoon and evening expecting to meet the 'Tyrone' she was talking to from Tinder. She was upset when she figured out what was happening. I wanted to feel bad then remembered she wouldn't look in my direction in personand just wanted to get blacked by the Tyrone. This is what it's all about, boyos.
which tyrone did you use? and got photos of the stacy ?

Wow I didn’t know about that. Is there a thread on it?

:feelskek:

What app are you messaging her in?

Last edited:
Holy shit Yukiko laugh do you have a thread link to that?

Based hERo.

Mods pin this

Incels need to be doing this more often.

Good.

He's barely a Tyrone, just a tall normie at best but compared to me..... You wouldn't believe how well this guy does. Google Lukaku.

Dude that's not normie tier JFL, he's at least Tyrone Lite

Anybody ever think of making a "Tinder Bot" that spends all day catfishing women into wasting their time and money?