Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [LifeFuel] [Venting] I used to kick my bully's school bag and cover it in dust.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
There was cunt who bullied me when I was in third and fourth grade. He had everyone on his side, so he always got away with everything. This fucker stole my sticker collection, which back then meant a lot to me. I remember crying for weeks over it.

In fifth grade, he was put in a different class. When school was over he would go out to play in the ground and I would wait for dad to come pick me up. I would kick the shit out of his Spiderman 2 school bag until the whole thing was covered in dust. And the fucker would come and see it and get confused and angry.

Ofc, as we got older, he had foids chasing him, not because he was particularly well built. But he had that dark triadmaxxed eyes and nose.etc., but his jawline was average at best. When I was around 19, long after I had last seen or spoken to him, I got a call from him asking me to help him recover his facebook account. Apparently it had been hacked (lol). He spoke as if he had never bullied me, and we were always friends.

I was watching this video on Fight Club and I saw the clip where they make birds shit on the rich guys cars. It got me thinking about how I would kick his bag. Hahaha.

I decided to look him up on fb, and all I found was an old account that was last updated in 2012. lol

He doesn't look that threatening. Least not anymore. It's unlikely that I would ever run into him again, cuz he's poor and we're from totally opposite social classes.

One of the reasons I encourage my fellow cels to gymcel and gymmaxx is so that we will be able beat the shit out of normies when the time comes.

And trust me my fellow cels, that day will come for each one of us.

One of the reasons I encourage my fellow cels to gymcel and gymmaxx is so that we will be able beat the shit out of normies when the time comes.

:feelshmm:

There was cunt who bullied me when I was in third and fourth grade. He had everyone on his side, so he always got away with everything. This fucker stole my sticker collection, which back then meant a lot to me. I remember crying for weeks over it.

In fifth grade, he was put in a different class. When school was over he would go out to play in the ground and I would wait for dad to come pick me up. I would kick the shit out of his Spiderman 2 school bag until the whole thing was covered in dust. And the fucker would come and see it and get confused and angry.

Ofc, as we got older, he had foids chasing him, not because he was particularly well built. But he had that dark triadmaxxed eyes and nose.etc., but his jawline was average at best. When I was around 19, long after I had last seen or spoken to him, I got a call from him asking me to help him recover his facebook account. Apparently it had been hacked (lol). He spoke as if he had never bullied me, and we were always friends.

I was watching this video on Fight Club and I saw the clip where they make birds shit on the rich guys cars. It got me thinking about how I would kick his bag. Hahaha.

I decided to look him up on fb, and all I found was an old account that was last updated in 2012. lol

He doesn't look that threatening. Least not anymore. It's unlikely that I would ever run into him again, cuz he's poor and we're from totally opposite social classes.

Based. Never give into bullies

I have never been bullied for obvious reasons.

828785c1811019b5a7e59a6dca1cc382

I remember kicking my school bully in the ass while he was pissing in the urinal. Lol

That was you? You’re gonna get it now. You just doxxed yourself bro!

No man I don't want to go to jail.
I promise you brother, we will not go to jail. We will ourselves before they arrest us. It is as St.Elliot Rodger(PBUH) said.

I promise you brother, we will not go to jail. We will ourselves before they arrest us. It is as St.Elliot Rodger(PBUH) said.
Yeah I'm not going to (go er in minecraft) using my fists when drone and tnt (mods) exist (in minecraft).