Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lifelesscel trait : you want to spend as less time possible on normal consoles and as much time possible on mobile ones

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
Apart when I hike through the woods every moment where I am not on my bed is an excruciating chore.God bless tablet/psvita emulators,3ds and wii u/switch.I have game I wouldd like to play since several months like the first yakuza and the two ni no kuni but sitting on my chair or better the sole idea of doing it is a fucking nightmare.I blame partly zoloft since when on other meds I was able to play 140 hours of Labyrinth of Refrain.If I lie on the bed contorted like an incel snake I can afford not only more playng but even watching so and so animes/tv series that I would see as having to wagecuck if experenced always sitting.

Ye, I don't play games, but mobile is my overal device of choice. Especially even more now since I got a new chair for my back porblems, which I can't use in a correct way, because of my bad eyes. (OGRE)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back