Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] Another reason foid bosses suck ass: Micromanagement

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
To be fair many shitty male bosses do this too.

But even those ones do not micromanage as badly as any foids.

I have yet to see a male boss who needs me to CC them in the email for every report I do to ensure some minor sentence is worded correctly. Whether it is or not, the impact will be next to zero.

There is a reason foid bosses do this. And thats because they're insecure. Now matter how confident they appear and how they keep saying they trust you, they're constantly paranoid of you fucking up which in turn will bite them in the ass.

Thats not the signs of someone who should lead. If you can't even trust your subordinates that you need to monitor every single thing they do, maybe you should let someone else do the job because its clearly obvious you're not cut out to be a leader.

Women in the workplace really is one of the biggest mistakes of humanity

Really? In my experience foid bosses tend to be the lazier ones that just gossip with their foid co workers all day.

But it depends on the job I guess

To be fair many shitty male bosses do this too.

But even those ones do not micromanage as badly as any foids.

I have yet to see a male boss who needs me to CC them in the email for every report I do to ensure some minor sentence is worded correctly. Whether it is or not, the impact will be next to zero.

There is a reason foid bosses do this. And thats because they're insecure. Now matter how confident they appear and how they keep saying they trust you, they're constantly paranoid of you fucking up which in turn will bite them in the ass.

Thats not the signs of someone who should lead. If you can't even trust your subordinates that you need to monitor every single thing they do, maybe you should let someone else do the job because its clearly obvious you're not cut out to be a leader.

Women in the workplace really is one of the biggest mistakes of humanity
i quit my job because of my foid boss. I have no regrets.

Women competing for the same jobs as men is one of the great disgraces of society. Not only did it chop wages in half for everyone by doubling the labor supply, but it was part of the larger "women should compete with men instead of cooperating with them" femshit ideology which has destroyed healthy male-female relations.

Women competing for the same jobs as men is one of the great disgraces of society. Not only did it chop wages in half for everyone by doubling the labor supply, but it was part of the larger "women should compete with men instead of cooperating with them" femshit ideology which has destroyed healthy male-female relations.

Not to mention that higher IQ women are dissuaded from starting a happy family and instead pursue an expensive, meaningless degree from a government school while being indoctrinated by communist rhetoric for years. We're living in peak clown world

Last edited:
Really? In my experience foid bosses tend to be the lazier ones that just gossip with their foid co workers all day.

But it depends on the job I guess

That has been my experience too.