Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] If you think of foids like HR departments, its much easier to understand how they think

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Why are there so many foids in HR anyway? Because they think alike! Despite not contributing any real value to the company, they have been granted incredible power and will abuse it.

Now lets talk about what they really have in common: Selection process

• A HR department receives hundreds to thousands of applicants for one job posting vs A foid receives hundreds to thousands of applicants trying to woo her
  • Because they both deal with a large pool of applicants, they must find ways to reduce the pool size
  • A HR department uses basic things like University, Grades and Job experience to weed out 95% of applicants vs a foids uses basic things like Height, Face and Race to weed out 95% of applicants
  • Both of them have to eliminate so many people, they don't even give a personal response to the rejects coz lack of time so they just ghost them
  • A HR department already has in mind what sort of person it needs for the job so it will eliminate the remaining until it finds the best fit vs a foid also has in mind what she wants and will bascially choose the strongest/most handsome one etc
  • A HR deparrtment is constantly monitoring the new employee to see if his performance is up to scratch or if they made a mistake and need to find someone better. A foid is monitoring the guy she picked to see if he's really as good as he seems or if there is someone better out there.
  • When that new employee leaves or is fired, the HR department doesn't feel sad. They simply put on the job posting again and will instantly have a new applicant pool. If a foids is dumped or leaves the guy, she doesn't feel sad and just needs to tell people she is single and she will instantly have a new applicant pool.
Basically HR and foids can be cold because there's always a huge pool of applicant for them to choose from. They never need to lower their demands or beg their way to the applicants because the applicant pool is just that big. Therefore they have the cards and make the demands.

Btw the juggernaut theory actually applies to both of them.

A fat or ugly foid gets hundreds to thousands of simps after her coz they think they stand a better chance than trying with a Stacy. Mcdonalds gets more applicants than Harvard (and has a even lower acceptance rate) because again a lot more people think they can get into Mcdonalds over Harvard.

Last edited:
Enormous IQ post.

Augmented human lifeform IQ

Human resources is a meme

Op didnt get the job. Absolutely brutal.

Op didnt get the job. Absolutely brutal.
I don't want a job. I wanna win the lottery or invest in the next BTC and become rich so I'm free to do whatever I want.

JFL at cucks who think having a job is fulfilling.

I don't want a job. I wanna win the lottery or invest in the next BTC and become rich so I'm free to do whatever I want.

JFL at cucks who think having a job is fulfilling.
Cope

deep and wide iq

hr is the biggest cancer of capitalism. foids in hr are the most basic of all bitches.

uncountably infinite IQ

Boiling point of water in Kelvin IQ

Avogadro's number IQ.

Now let me insert redpill/pua bullshit.

PUA say you can use game to get into the girls pants. The wagecuck equivalent is the interview consultant who claims he can give you the techniques to pass the interview and assessment centre to get that job you want.

What both don't tell you is that this shit happens at the interview stage aka after 95+% of applicants have been screened out.

So unless you pass that stage by being 6'2 non balding white / having a degree cum laude from Harvard in STEM, these "consultants" are worthless!!!!!! After all what interview stage are you on when you have already been eliminated from the entire process??!!!!!!

Also how much can game make up for the fact you're 6'2 and the next guy is 6'5 ?(assuming both look similiar). Just like how much can your interview techniques make up you're only from UPenn compared to Harvard? (Again assuming you interview levels are similiar)

Last edited: