Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] You can do things right 99/100 times and no one cares

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
But as soon as you do it wrong that 1 time, everyone will remember it and hold it against you.

Despite doing things right 99 times, everything thinks you can't do things properly coz you screwed up once.

This is very common in the workplace but also in life. People seem to only remember when you screwed up and not when you did things right.

Except Chad of coz. For some reason the reverse happens. He can screw up 99 times and somehow people remember the 1 time he didnt. Jeremy Meeks fucked up his life countless times but that didn't stop him becoming a million dollar model? Meanwhile we get arrested for shoplifting gum as a kid and that's it, our lives are over.

Yes. I noticed this and have posted about it in other words on here many times.

That's exactly why, you do so much right that it has become expected of you. And they've come to think that they deserve such from you.

Stop caring what people think or say about you, because as long as you do they have power over you and they can feel that. You're being manipulated, you're being taken advantage of because you're good.

People are assholes

I remember at my old job I actually talked about this with a coworker. He said that the management only cares when you underperform, if you overperform it means nothing and they come to expect it from you

This reminds me of the show Better Call Saul (prequel to Breaking Bad), basically if you make 1 mistake as a non chad male you are fucked, part of living life without tutorial/easy mode on.

Also people take it for granted that you will be a walking google/problem solver and know everything, god forbid they have to help you or remind you about something on the job.

I've learned through years of wage slaving at multiple companies that only chads and foids will be forgiven for their mistakes. If you are a non-chad male, you are expected to be perfect and as soon as you make one mistake, that's all that your bosses will ever remember about you.