Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Lifers" in France

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
This is the life in prison of "lifers" in France, filmed by another inmate:

The first guy killed 2 people while on drugs, the second armed robbed a bank an killed a people.
They complain, but I mean they deserved it.

It doesn't look that tough in the first sight, but imagine spending 22, 30 years or not knowing when you will get out, and you see the picture.
Furthermore, as you see, most of them are junkies, getting prescibtions to all kinds of pharmaceutical drugs they want by psychiatrists, that push them to take them, to "keep them happy".

Many of these inmates say, it's worst than death penalty.

Also, one thing I don't really get, is why "rapists" are treated very badly by other prisoners, and this not only in France, but worldwide.
In an era when women rape men legally and get protection from the state to do so, act like sluts and accuse men after they were drunk, or just because the guy "doesn't look good" to her, why these people "deserve a special treatment"?

I'm against rape, but today the definition of rape was extended to an absurd, and in most cases, it doesn't look like a real rape.

Also, one thing I don't really get, is why "rapists" are treated very badly by other prisoners, and this not only in France, but worldwide.

I do not get it as well. Rape is something natural. Just lol at validating females all the time and then fap to some pictures or videos later on. This is what is currently happening. Completely unmanly.

I think it's based on our internal biology. "The bad dude spoiled the pure woman with his seed."

I do not get it as well. Rape is something natural. Just lol at validating females all the time and then fap to some pictures or videos later on. This is what is currently happening. Completely unmanly.
Something mental probably happens to rape babies in the womb that corrupts them. I knew a rape baby in school that struck everyone as an insane idiot anyway. There probably is a science to rape pregnancy not that any scientist would undertake real experiments to understand the phenomenon anyway.

In an era when women rape men legally and get protection from the state to do so, act like sluts and accuse men after they were drunk, or just because the guy "doesn't look good" to her, why these people "deserve a special treatment"?
Most men are foid worshipers.