Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifes meaningless

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Im starting to feel that way. Things are just there without any purpose. All the circumstances of my life are accidental and oddly unlikely. Im part of history. Every moment is passing and it will all be over as soon as I die. Whatever

There is meaning, you just need to work for it

Roastie

Life IS meaningless. Human beings serve no purpose other than to consume and reproduce, and when you can't even do that then the meaninglessness becomes even more meaningless.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder why I'm here tbh. I was an unplanned child, I'm introverted and reclusive to the point where I would rather just spent most of my time alone than with other people, I never ever want kids...I sometimes feel I wasn't made for this world.

Life IS meaningless. Humans being serve no purpose other than to consume and reproduce, and when you can't even do that then the meaninglessness becomes even more meaningless.
This.

Also, in the past people had more tribal based communities that relied on each other for survival, that kind of bond will never come close to being replicated in today's world. Today society is the most individual based it's ever been, no tribe, no racial superiority or country superiority cope, no true bonds with neighbors besides us all being human. Also, religion, people had religion to believe in or at least a community around it.

This generation and us cels are faced with nihilism in ways the world has never seen along with cynicism, that's some fucked up shit to live with. It's not the norm, people didn't live thinking like that in the past imo.

Everything is useless. Our existence isn't more meaningful then the existence of the ant, but we are intelligent enough to know that it's all meaningless

tbhtbh it never had a meaning, we just have urges and drives that are derived from cells. Even they dont know why they do the shit they do

tbhtbh it never had a meaning, we just have urges and drives that are derived from cells. Even they dont know why they do the shit they do
There are ways to live with meaning but modernity closed them

There are ways to live with meaning but modernity closed them
The meaning is what you give it, as there is no obvious creator/god etc that has publicly showed itself in human history. sounds cheesy but most of life is like NEETing. Animals just sleep all day and go out for food when they need to, their traits assist them and their homes protect them. Until they meet the cruel fate of the jaws of a better predator. We as incels are on a similar boat. We're fighting off time while its fighting us. In the end no one wins but you die with all of your copes and memories. I'm glad I get to spend a slice of my life with all of you guys as you're one of the only groups of people who get it tbh thank you

The meaning is what you give it, as there is no obvious creator/god etc that has publicly showed itself in human history. sounds cheesy but most of life is like NEETing. Animals just sleep all day and go out for food when they need to, their traits assist them and their homes protect them. Until they meet the cruel fate of the jaws of a better predator. We as incels are on a similar boat. We're fighting off time while its fighting us. In the end no one wins but you die with all of your copes and memories. I'm glad I get to spend a slice of my life with all of you guys as you're one of the only groups of people who get it tbh thank you

High IQ