Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life’s rules don’t necessarily apply to us

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Maybe this is water is wet, but common advice, rules and suggestions by professionals don’t really apply to us because of our situation.

I will use myself to illustrate. I’m an oldcel virgin and want to blast steroids as one final chance at ascension. My life has been full of depression abuse and shit in most aspects. Now if a doctor said don’t use steroids (beyond my TRT) because it can be unhealthy, that may be true but he’s inserting his own values. As an old ass incel my life is not worth much. So if I die literally who cares? I can safely use steroids that come with risks but I fully accept the risks because the potential benefits far outweigh the risks.

This wasn’t meant to be another steroid thread, I just used that as an example. I can come up with another if I’m unclear. What about you, anything that doesn’t apply to you because inkwell?

Who gives a shit about life bro.

Just inject a gram of Tren

Yes

All social and career advice I was ever given from my parents and friends from the time i was a child up through young adulthood was atrociously bad

It would've been ok advice for a normie or chadlite

Not for an ugly autistic schizoid such as myself tho

I wouodve unironically been better off doing the precise opposite of everything I was ever told

How old are you?

I'm 29 and I want to get rich by any means necessary. I don't care about morals and principles, they don't apply to me anymore since I spent my teens and 20's (what should be best years of my life) bullied, rejected, ignored, insulted, alone, friendless and mentally ill. Therefore If someone says to me that human beings are to be respected, I just don't believe it anymore, since unlike them, I got nothing from humankind.

How old are you?

I'm 29 and I want to get rich by any means necessary. I don't care about morals and principles, they don't apply to me anymore since I spent my teens and 20's (what should be best years of my life) bullied, rejected, ignored, insulted, alone, friendless and mentally ill. Therefore If someone says to me that human beings are to be respected, I just don't believe it anymore, since unlike them, I got nothing from humankind.
Older than you bro..

Anabolic androgens aren’t even very dangerous. You don’t have to inject bodybuilder amounts. Unless you have heart issues or similar, there is little to fear from a carefully planned cycle.

Well you're still healthy at that age? That's quite impressive. I'm just 23 and my health and genetics prevent me from gymmaxxing properly. Sometimes I get the feeling that incels are very much like disabled people. We just can't participate in life, society disables us from doing so.

true, smoking, drinking, drugs or eating unhealthy should be done in moderation since they can cause health issues. but since our lifes are shit anyway, and we dont care if we die, the rule/suggestion doesnt apply to us.