Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR lifting is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Been lifting weights for 3 + years now and all it did was make me sprain muscles multiple times and make me get loads of dry skin on my hands.

no gym for your face boyos, remember this :feelsEhh:

@Colvin76 share your thoughts.

i lifted for 10 years and all i got was being able to bring in the groceries in fewer trips
oh and my grandma said, "oooh handsome man, handsome man" to me one time when she saw me working out

everything is a cope when you are an ugly loser like all of us here

i lifted for 10 years and all i got was being able to bring in the groceries in fewer trips
oh and my grandma said, "oooh handsome man, handsome man" to me one time when she saw me working out

everything is a cope when you are an ugly loser like all of us here

true, chad can be overweight aslong as his face looks good.

lifting isn’t cope .

Eating is cope.

Breathing is cope

Sleep is cope

Existing is cope

Fat Chads exist? :feelswhat:

ive seen overweight chads with beckies/stacies here in the uk, they mog me in the face with strong jawline. hair .etc.

hence why i only go outside to walk my dog now, i see so much sui fuel if im around people.

lifting is a cope but its a fun cope for me. Just like video games

ive done it so much i do it out of habit now, i dont even enjoy it anymore and the results are nominal.

Been lifting weights for 3 + years now and all it did was make me sprain muscles multiple times and make me get loads of dry skin on my hands.

Unless it’s a facelift

true. you trick yourself into thinking you're making progress towards a goal and at the end of it somehow you'll be happy. it keeps you from roping for a while before the realisation comes and it sinks in deep.

Eating is cope.

Breathing is cope

Sleep is cope

Existing is cope
Literally everything is cope, yet users here act as coping is a bad thing.
ive seen overweight chads with beckies/stacies here in the uk, they mog me in the face with strong jawline. hair .etc.

hence why i only go outside to walk my dog now, i see so much sui fuel if im around people.
I've never seen overweight Chads, I've seen scrawny Chads and muscular Chads, but never overweight ones.

Do What helps you live through this shitty life man, we all do sadly.

Life is already hell, why suffer even more for no reward at all? Better to cope with what you can while being comfy tbh. Chad prettyboy never touched a weight in his life and fucked since teenage years. All those hours at the gym for nothing because relationships, love and sex isn't a reward for hard work, it just happen due to genetics.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic doomer

Shut the fuck up you pathetic doomer

0ed.jpg

Ill buy some dumbells and start lifting soon

everything is a cope at this point, but gym is better than coping with being a lardass
You don't have to hit the gym, to not be a lardass though.

Lifting for the sake of beating the shit out of whiteknights is not cope.

I think the easiest way to get a lot of replies here is to bring up gymcelling

Getting females is not the only reason to lift. Being physically superior to other men is legit by itself.

My cousin who just hit puberty and does nothing but play GTA V and Fortnite is taller than me and also got forearms, wrists and hands bigger than mine. I started lifting at 16 but stopped at 21.

Lift to get strong enough to defend yourself if another man attacks you. Also, lift so that women can’t bully you.

It’s good if you have height or face to go with it. Also always use steroids. Lol at training natural.

It is cope for getting women. It is not cope for imposing your will on your environment. If you ever hope to win at anything, you better be stronger than your rivals. For me, I will lift so when the day of retributions come I can deliver more justice to people who have very strong men defending them.

Yep its pointless.. maybe someone can shift muscle around their body like from their legs to their arms.. or at best gain like 10-15 lbs of muscle(while also gaining a bunch of fat), and looking like a stocky version of their old self.

And then if they ever stop their body goes right back to what it was before.

Only steroids transform bodies, but those come with severe side effects that are by far not worth it imo.

Best I can say is doing more aerobic type of stuff in the gym helps your health overall, but once the guy stops within a few months he is right back where he started.

Only knowledge builds on itself, and you don't lose knowledge. For example a doctor with 10 years of experience doesn't just forget what he learned.

My body is deformed so gym is kinda pointless for me smv wise but I feel like its benefical to my mental health.