Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Light skinned" curry whore kills her own husband in a painful way because his skin is dark

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
★★★

"At 5:45 a.m. on Monday morning, Prem Shri doused sleeping, dark-skinned Satyaveer Singh and set him ablaze. However, he didn't die immediately, only succumbing to his burn injuries while undergoing treatment later in the day"
Poor guy died one of the most painful deaths

"According to the victim's brother, she had been wed to Singh without ever having seen him, and never liked him because his skin was too dark."

Just arranged marry BRo

I'm not even a curry but you people have my sympathy, some of the most vile women come from India

just be burned theory

Women are eugenists on a scale worse than hitler.

Its over for dark skinned currycels

this is pretty petty

This is pretty messed up. The man just wanted a wife and he gets killed by one. Rip

JFL hypergamy is becoming rampant throughout the world.

Every woman seems to want a light-medium tanned, toweringly tall Nordic Gigachad with brown to dark blonde hair. Aka Tom Brady types, Hemsworth.

I wish a woman would kill me, hopefully in a painless way.

Not even arrange marriages can save curries anymore.

Curries are low T, this is their fate

"I wanted a blonde wife, and my wife wasn't born blonde, so I decided to punish her for this terrible crime by burning her to death."

NT problems.

"I wanted a blonde wife, and my wife wasn't born blonde, so I decided to punish her for this terrible crime by burning her to death."

NT problems.
Except it was the wife that burned the husband to death.

the woman could not detect the beautiful and caring personality of the curry.

Foids are merciless to non Chad males, that's what they would happily do to all of us if given a chance

@Caesercel if he ever ascends:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Caesercel if he ever ascends:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Keep on guessing my race. It doesn't matter. I have no pride for my pale skin because I'm not a loser and I'd still mog you even if I were a somalian.

average female

Did she think this would lighten his skin?

She isn't going to face a year of jail time

Keep on guessing my race. It doesn't matter. I have no pride for my pale skin because I'm not a loser and I'd still mog you even if I were a somalian.
Nigger we both know you're Indian.

That website has a stock photo of a Jerry can of petrol as the picture for the story. Ruthless :lul::lul::lul:

Keep guessing boyo.
No need to guess. No one in their right mind defends curry people aside from curries themselves. Even politically correct normies aren't afraid of talking about how smelly disgusting and ugly your tribe is. Thats how little respect you have

No need to guess. No one in their right mind defends curry people aside from curries themselves. Even politically correct normies aren't afraid of talking about how smelly disgusting and ugly your tribe is. Thats how little respect you have
I have never defended curries. I don't give a fuck about them. All I ever did was dismantle your retarded cope. I don't care how you cope with your failures but if you spread your retardedness here don't expect to not get a response.

I have never defended curries. I don't give a fuck about them. All I ever did was dismantle your retarded cope. I don't care how you cope with your failures but if you spread your retardedness here don't expect to not get a response.
You're a retard if you deny race realism. You haven't dismantled shit. Your own people know white skin is better

And yes you are a curry that's why you always reply to me whenever I mention them. Keep lying though:feelsokman:

You're a retard if you deny race realism. You haven't dismantled shit. Your own people know white skin is better

And yes you are a curry that's why you always reply to me whenever I mention them. Keep lying though:feelsokman:
You are the one who summoned me here. I don't really care about whatever racecope you come up with to give yourself a modicum of lifefuel. The only reason I engage with you is because your retarded ramblings are top tier funny and makes me feel better about myself. Its like watching an autistic kid eat glue and then flail his arms when I hit him on the head.

I mean look at you, I just made you run away with your ears covered and your mouth rambling bullshit in that other thread. Because you couldn't deal with my verbal bullying. Just like an autistic kid

You are the one who summoned me here. I don't really care about whatever racecope you come up with to give yourself a modicum of lifefuel. The only reason I engage with you is because your retarded ramblings are top tier funny and makes me feel better about myself. Its like watching an autistic kid eat glue and then flail his arms when I hit him on the head.

I mean look at you, I just made you run away with your ears covered and your mouth rambling bullshit in that other thread. Because you couldn't deal with my verbal bullying. Just like an autistic kid
>bro you won't engage my shit flinging?
>you must be running away!

:feelsugh: curry niggers, man

>bro you won't engage my shit flinging?
>you must be running away!

:feelsugh: curry niggers, man
I mean it won't be the first time you'd be denying reality or run away. Poor little thing. Do you have to be constantly delusional throughout your day and close your ears to "bad words and thoughts" just to even function? Probably yes. Because I cannot imagine how you'd not rope otherwise considering what you are.

Last edited:
I mean it won't be the first time you'd be denying reality or run away. Poor little thing. Do you have to be constantly delusional throughout your day and close your ears to "bad words and thoughts" just to even function? Probably yes. Because I cannot imagine how you'd not rope otherwise considering what you are.
>denying reality
>constantly delusional

Nigger that's you!

Youre the shit colored guy denying race realism :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Df8bab52deaff58ee0c2983e06bb4e40

>denying reality
>constantly delusional

Nigger that's you!

Youre the shit colored guy denying race realism :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 548206
Btw how are your "rosy cheeks" treating you. They are all the fad among those Afgan baccha bazss:feelskek:
You can certainly ascend there and leave this forum:feelskek:

Btw how are your "rosy cheeks" treating you. They are all the fad among those Afgan baccha bazss:feelskek:
You can certainly ascend there and leave this forum:feelskek:
>doesn't address the argument
>starts talking nonsense

This is basically all you can do. Swerve away from what's being discussed and just post cringe to male yourself feel better:feelsugh:

Adae54803f3fa7d504336fde71b8299b

Just be light skinned bro

shut the fuck up.
where did you read that? history books by jews?:feelswhat:

When you think about it, the "women are worse eugenists than Hitler" rings even more true.

Hitler was kinder to pure negros than most of these femoids.

Last edited:
Do you shave your hands?
no, just genetic even though I am hairy everywhere else: my father, too, doesn’t have much hair on his hands and arms.