Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Liking Anime girls is just another form of foid worship.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
If you ever paid for a Hyperdimension Neptunia game you're part of the problem.

Let us cope. I dont wanna think deep when im enjoying my hobby.

Real foids don't benefit from it so it's all good tbh

There's a line between worship and desire. A relatively fine line but a line still. I see nothing wrong with worshiping a foid in ones own mind for example no matter how strong the crush is. It's hard to actually woship a fictional inanimate foid anyway.

They aren’t real so I don’t think it counts tbh

I totally agree with you tbh

Fuck off. Let incels cope with waifus.
C82B7B71 5F50 454B 831E 7ECE41C07E42

I don't think our loli friends appreciate your insensitive attack on their one and only dream that keeps one away from roping

No. Waifu's are made to embody the what men like about foids. They are not foids, many of the negatives we hate about foids are removed from them. They are essentially what you get if you strip away the things we dont like about females then put them on 2d.

Cope even if I did pay for waifu related product it would just go towards Japan incels who spend time making them.

What about cute domesticated cat girls for ownership? They aren't proper foids.

And every time I have sex with my doll, I'm worshipping females.

Foids are degenerate, dumb, entitled whores that have gained control over many people. The reason why foid worship is wrong is because cucks worshiping them only adds to their status. When people worship fictional women, it's an idolized version of what they should be to them. To say anime copers are part of the problem is dishonest, because they worship what what they wish foids were like, not what they are in reality.
Anime girls are what foids could be.
No. Waifu's are made to embody the what men like about foids. They are not foids, many of the negatives we hate about foids are removed from them. They are essentially what you get if you strip away the things we dont like about females then put them on 2d.

Imagine you were starving. And you joined a club of like-minded hungry people who were angry because circumstances of society have let them starve. But the people in this club won't let you keep the pictures from Kroger shopping catalogues because it's "food worship."

Aren't we in this club because we like food and wish we could have it? Are you asking us to deny that food is good?

JFL @ all of the triggered weebcels

Considering that a 2d waifu is physically pleasing to the eye & a fabricated manifestation of what the beholder perceives her to be; i.e in his own mind she'd treat him nicely or however he wants & this would never happen irl unless he is Chad then it's a cope rather than worship.

It's no different than chasing the purple dragon on a drug high.

Well the entire point behind them is that real foids are shit

i think it's the opposite of foid worship

This is where you're mistaken. Foids aren't bad in virtue of being females or owning vaginas, they're bad for their shitty behaviors and corrupted souls. Anime girls are the platonic forms of females; they've been cleansed of all the evil that would otherwise taint them in the material world. They deserve to be worshiped. They must be worshiped.

Last edited:
We are all suffering together. Lets not attack fellow cel copes.

This thread is pointless.
Everyone in here for the most part, has a waifu.
I do.
So...
What do they have to do with the outside world, if they belong in our fantasy.
2D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3D
The End.

Everyone in here for the most part, has a waifu.
I have no idea what a Waifu is.
I used Home made dolls (1978 - 1985), mannequins (1986 - 2014) and sex doll (2015 -)

I have no idea what a Waifu is.
I used Home made dolls (1978 - 1985), mannequins (1986 - 2014) and sex doll (2015 -)
It can be a pillow, or an anime/hentai girl you have placed as your favorite.

It can be a pillow, or an anime/hentai girl you have placed as your favorite.
I don't know what these things are. They sound Japanese / Cartoon.
When I was a teenager in the 1970's, I used pictures of girls and pasted their faces on life-size cardboard dolls, which I would dress up.

I said the same a long time ago, people with anime girls as avi´s is literally female worshippers.

based and very true, if they existed irl they would reject you and look down upon you

I said the same a long time ago, people with anime girls as avi´s is literally female worshippers.
So is pasting girls' faces on life-size cardboard dolls.

This is where you're mistaken. Foids aren't bad in virtue of being females or owning vaginas, they're bad for their shitty behaviors and corrupted souls. Anime girls are the platonic forms of females; they've been cleansed of all the evil that would otherwise taint them in the material world. They deserve to be worshiped. They must be worshiped.

So is pasting girls' faces on life-size cardboard dolls.
Btw I don´t mind people fucking sex dolls (including you) you do that in private to relieve sexual frustration the people with anime girls as avatars are chosing to represent themselves with a female´s picture of all pictures because they are so obsessed with their waifu´s or whatever they are called and that is literally worship.

our waifus would reject us and chase harem mc Chad if they were real

I remember the dude who wanted anime girl avatars banned from the forum.

But if you run out of coped eventually you just rope.

I don't know what these things are. They sound Japanese / Cartoon.
When I was a teenager in the 1970's, I used pictures of girls and pasted their faces on life-size cardboard dolls, which I would dress up.
Yes.
They´re Japanese, and Cartoons.

If you ever paid for a Hyperdimension Neptunia game you're part of the problem.

Cope, liking anime girls = liking and respecting the masterful creation of a fellow ricel.
It's the opposite of "femoid worship" since they hate sexdolls and hentai so much.

Cope, liking anime girls = liking and respecting the masterful creation of a fellow ricel.
It's the opposite of "femoid worship" since they hate sexdolls and hentai so much.
high iq

also JUST LET US COPE