Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Liking Anime girls is just another form of foid worship.

This. Stop worshiping 2D foids, that's foid worship. You should prefer real foids instead. The more you prefer real foids, the less you worship foids. Here let me help you out:

I said the same a long time ago, people with anime girls as avi´s is literally female worshippers.
Bullshit tbh, I'm possibly as blackpilled as it gets when it comes to foids. For it to be foid worship then 2D girls must be foids, however 2D girls aren't foids, they're a projection of (almost universally male) fantasy.

Your reasoning reminds me of American media sources blaming mass shootings on violent video games, they're apples and oranges bro.

So I can't hug my waifu pillow when I go to sleep?
Fuck off

in fact I don't watch anime with tags like harem and ecchi.
I never found them entertaining,
nothing happens and you're there watching the fictional lifes of 14 yo girls.

we all worship foids one way or another.

Anime is a low iq cope and practically normie tier nowadays.

This is where you're mistaken. Foids aren't bad in virtue of being females or owning vaginas, they're bad for their shitty behaviors and corrupted souls. Anime girls are the platonic forms of females; they've been cleansed of all the evil that would otherwise taint them in the material world. They deserve to be worshiped. They must be worshiped.
Ban this cuck

Is ok to worship girls who deserve worship, and only 2d deserve that

I can't wait to see weeb genocide

Only a 2d image of an ideal girl deserve the pure love of an incel.

Why? Because real-life 3D women do not deserve a pure feeling like the ideal love.

3D women are disgusting creatures, the blackpill can answer to all your doubts about that specific topic.

Look, most people who have 'waifus' already accept the :blackpill: ; don't put them into further despair with the black hole pill so full of despair so strong even light cannot escape it.