Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment limb lenghtening

yes/no

• yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • i would rather lenghten my dick

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
if u had chance to get limb lenghtening and lenghten your legs by 5 inches then would you or no?

if no then why?

I don't think I'd spend £100,000+ for primitive surgery with long recovery time, ridiculous pain and all but guaranteed health problems in the future for a few more inches. I'm a manlet, but I could put that cash to better use

Absolutely not worth it with my face

no tbh 1) your body wont be proportional (super long legs, short torso) 2) if i wanted to increase my height i would just use lifts

I would like 7 meter dick

Not manlet in the country i live in

For free than yeah though 5 inches on legs is probably a bit too much

lengthen both my legs AND arms so i can become slenderman irl and scare foids in park at night

Just be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life bro, ez lmao

Just be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life bro, ez lmao
lol did u ever had ll or have seen people who have done it except dumbs from internet who doing 6 inches in one attempt and they cant get away with it? or u just spread lies

lol did u ever had ll or have seen people who have done it except dumbs from internet who doing 6 inches in one attempt and they cant get away with it? or u just spread lies
It is a known fact that ll surgery has a negative effect on your mobility. Worst case, you end up in a wheelchair.

It is a known fact that ll surgery has a negative effect on your mobility. Worst case, you end up in a wheelchair.
My extrenal frame, im after 8cm leghtening of my right leg, no affection on ability.
I have seen people in hospital who did like 12cm on both legs (they were very short before) in like 3-4 years and they have no problem with that. Wheelchair is myth of idiots, only dumbs who did 12cm in year can end up like that, and most likely with stupid doctor coz no decent doctor will do something like that.

Attachments

• 46519776_519127535237217_9222429519166570496_n.jpg
    46519776_519127535237217_9222429519166570496_n.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 19
Yes I'm for it if they can make me 6ft

no too much pain and money

recovery varies from person to person but with good doctor and attitude you would recover so fast
true but i think it would take a while for me to recover since im very weak

i have done like 9-10 surgeries already on my leg so im pretty adapted to pain and this whole stuff
that explains it. i have only done 1 surgery and it took a while to recover

not worth the money and pain.

would rather use the money to cope

Would not limb lengthening look unproportional since the legs would be much longer in proportion to the upper body?

Would not limb lengthening look unproportional since the legs would be much longer in proportion to the upper body?
i have 172 wingspan (mostly due wider shoulders) and i can get away with lifts and shoes which increase my height about 7cm

Imagine how cucked it is to go through that surgery just to get foids/societies (non approval)

i heard it hurts after surgery because they break ur bones :feelstrash:

if u had chance to get limb lenghtening and lenghten your legs by 5 inches then would you or no?

if no then why?

If I was or am healthy. Of course. To escape the eternal nightmare of being short & discriminated against of course I would.
Yes I'm for it if they can make me 6ft

Bullseye.

Limb lengthening only is worth the risk if you are 5ft 5In or less tbh, if you are above that its not worth the pain and effort, I'd much rather lengthen my dick with an extender, which is cheaper, less painful, and takes less time to enjoy your results.

Limb lengthening only is worth the risk if you are 5ft 5In or less tbh, if you are above that its not worth the pain and effort, I'd much rather lengthen my dick with an extender, which is cheaper, less painful, and takes less time to enjoy your results.
over for dicklets

Of course, who'd want to remain a manlet?

Of course, who'd want to remain a manlet?
i guess there are a lot of scared low t who cant take risk to escape their pathetic life

i guess there are a lot of scared low t who cant take risk to escape their pathetic life

You either become Chad or remain a manlet. Whatever it takes, at least my life will get better if it works. And if it doesn't, then what? There's no difference. Being bound in a wheelchair makes no difference to me.
You don't become Chad by not taking risks

You either become Chad or remain a manlet. Whatever it takes, at least my life will get better if it works. And if it doesn't, then what? There's no difference. Being bound in a wheelchair makes no difference to me.
same here

Damn, that's turbo manlet tier(depending on where you live). I'm 5'9, but even the teenage kidd here MOG me
living in Poland where avg for my generation is 5'11 around, im frauding with lifts little
also i weigh 43kg lol my body lets me down so much from 6/10 facially im like 3/10 in general and cant do too much in this case

living in Poland where avg for my generation is 5'11 around, im frauding with lifts little
also i weigh 43kg lol my body lets me down so much from 6/10 facially im like 3/10 in general and cant do too much in this case

Meanwhile I'm overweight at 85kg. How tall are you after using the lifts?