Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment limb lenghtening

yes/no

• yes

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • i would rather lenghten my dick

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Meanwhile I'm overweight at 85kg. How tall are you after using the lifts?
yeasterday i tried them after one year (before i couldnt coz i had surgery) and i was around 179cm (timberlands 3.5cm + 3.5cm lift) and asked my mom how tall i look, she told that im like 180cm aka 5'11 and then seller at my shop told same, i guess its because i have longish legs, wider shoulders and im extremally skinny so it gives me a impression of being taller than really im

At 5'9, there is no reason to. Also, LL only works if you have longish arms to match your new legs. Or else you end up like
Barron-Trump-Meme-e1549384490455.jpg

At 5'9, there is no reason to. Also, LL only works if you have longish arms to match your new legs. Or else you end up like
Barron-Trump-Meme-e1549384490455.jpg
this guy looks serously bad, i guess he has smaller torso than me but you can get away even with 10cm lenghtening and still look close to normal

this guy looks serously bad, i guess he has smaller torso than me but you can get away even with 10cm lenghtening and still look close to normal
This guy? That's Baron Trump, he's 11 years old and is the same height as his dad. He's only set to get taller.

This guy? That's Baron Trump, he's 11 years old and is the same height as his dad. He's only set to get taller.
yeah i know who is he but i saw pic, lemme check and i was like what a fuck he must have torso of 5'4 guy or even less
BarronTall2

No man. I'm 6'4" which is about as tall as you can go without entering into abnormal territory.