Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based List of Incel kinos approved by incels.co

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Need some suggestions, so far I could only think of these: Taxi Driver, Nightcrawler, Drive, Bladerunner 2049(MC is an autistic waifu coper) and maybe Joker(haven't watched yet).
Keep in mind that I'm not talking about movies like "40 year old virgin", as those movies are only aimed at making fun of virgins.

Rampage:Vengeance is ruthless

Seul contre tous(1998) is relatable tbh

Rampage (2009)

Rampage vengeance is ruthless by krvolok

When I read "kinos" I instinctively thought of the red pill term referring to physical contact with girls.

Chad sacrificing himself for the mother of a mixed-race child that isn't his.
That movie is a fucking trap. The aesthetic (and the soundtrack!) are 10/10, but the actual plot is super cucked.

Taxi Driver is a must
Virgin Mountain is about a 40 yo virgin, but he gets the girl because he's nice lol
The Conversation is about a truecel who overhears a conspiracy
Lars and the Real Girl, chadlite incel copes with doll
Un Homme Qui Dort, neetcel rambles after months of no human contact
Umberto E, old truecel is hated by his female landord, is broke and has nothing but his dog
Teddy Bear, is about a gymaxxed incel who runs SEA game
All About Lilly ChouChou (this one is kind of experimental though, but its about japanese incels)
The Lobster is set in a world where incels are given 45 days to find a partner or they turn into animals
I'll add more if I can think of them

Zero Day
Elephant
Garfield Pet Force
My vlogs

im a big fan of the ER series , especially the episodes where they deal with females

The Day of Last Summer (2009)

American Psycho, even if he is Chad, he has the mind of an incel

Have you ever watched the one about the boy and his hedge hog? It's great they even go to a sorority and have a blast.

Here I found a picture of it
59301323 137211617442128 8138022488211718144 n

Chad sacrificing himself for the mother of a mixed-race child that isn't his.
That movie is a fucking trap. The aesthetic (and the soundtrack!) are 10/10, but the actual plot is super cucked.
thats the point, even tho he's a chadlite he's a mentalcel that has to date single mothers in order to cope with his existance. In the end he has nothing
American Psycho, even if he is Chad, he has the mind of an incel
american psycho is lookism kino
Taxi Driver is a must
Virgin Mountain is about a 40 yo virgin, but he gets the girl because he's nice lol
The Conversation is about a truecel who overhears a conspiracy
Lars and the Real Girl, chadlite incel copes with doll
Un Homme Qui Dort, neetcel rambles after months of no human contact
Umberto E, old truecel is hated by his female landord, is broke and has nothing but his dog
Teddy Bear, is about a gymaxxed incel who runs SEA game
All About Lilly ChouChou (this one is kind of experimental though, but its about japanese incels)
The Lobster is set in a world where incels are given 45 days to find a partner or they turn into animals
I'll add more if I can think of them
good ones holy shit I forgot most of these,
Incelkinos

The list so far, I didn't at some because I didn't watch or I didn't understand why they should belong in the list

Last edited:
Need some suggestions, so far I could only think of these: Taxi Driver, Nightcrawler, Drive, Bladerunner 2049(MC is an autistic waifu coper) and maybe Joker(haven't watched yet).
Keep in mind that I'm not talking about movies like "40 year old virgin", as those movies are only aimed at making fun of virgins.
high iq