Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel List of physical deal breakers for women, [TRIGGER WARNING]

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Physical:
  • Yellow teeth
  • Balding
  • Premature wrinkles and when you can see the guy doesn't bother to take care of his skin / bad skin
  • Overbite/Underbite/Recessed jaw/Weak chin
  • Narrow smile
  • Hook nose
  • Bug eyes (Lots of upper eyelid, sceral show)
  • Under 5 ft 8
  • High pitchy voice
  • Skinny fat
  • Fat
  • Moobs
  • Hairy
  • Super thin lips
  • Bad grooming: Body odor, skid marks, dirty fingernails, greasy hair, ratty clothes
  • Unkempt hair
  • Facial hair
Sauce:
Post your list of physical no-go's in men (Straight up honest thread) - FDS BLACKPILL THREAD

Last edited:
Not one letter

Ugly landwhale with mental issues on le reddit wants muh prince charming

This is why our ancestors wisely kept women under control and didnt give them too much rights. We did it for thousands of years and it WORKED. Now look at the last 100 years with feminism. Society is FUCKED and men are decimated by inceldom.

So chad yet again. Fire is hot.

Also confirming the 95/5 rule.

A large number of those traits are completey out of my control :feelsclown:

Meanwhile IT will say I have "high standards" for wanting a foid who isn't fat, is loyal and hasn't been the townbike.
This is why our ancestors wisely kept women under control and didnt give them too much rights. We did it for thousands of years and it WORKED. Now look at the last 100 years with feminism. Society is FUCKED and men are decimated by inceldom.
So chad yet again. Fire is hot.

Also confirming the 95/5 rule.

Actually what's happening is that you act like a gigantic bitch because of your perceived superiority and the fact that you aren't "attracted" to them combined with the halo/failo effect. Not that ugly guys are "worse" or "meaner."

"Facial hair"

LOL @ beard copers

She forgot to mention acne scars, although I think that is too obvious it doesn't need to be mentioned.

This retard doesn't even get 90% of what she said is genetically imposed. Also I bet she is some kind of ugly curry genetical trash.

"Facial hair"

LOL @ beard copers

She forgot to mention acne scars, although I think that is too obvious it doesn't need to be mentioned.
Beards are getting shat-on lately by our pinkpilled ladies.

This retard doesn't even get 90% of what she said is genetically imposed. Also I bet she is some kind of ugly curry genetical trash.
It just happens that her deal breakers eliminate just about all ethniks.

Last edited:
Foids love beards if they're on Chads, but they HATE them if they're on normies or incels.

The same can be said for unkempt hair.

Keep barking cunts. We know you cunts are ugly fat dofos who are pissed because chad doesn't even want to pee on you.

Sperm bank refuse ginger hair and men over 30 so no gray and no silver hair.

not one letter +
Ln69gpm5t8g41

Ugly landwhale with mental issues on le reddit wants muh prince charming

Physical:
  • Yellow teeth
  • Premature wrinkles and when you can see the guy doesn't bother to take care of his skin / bad skin
  • Fat
  • Moobs
  • Bad grooming: Body odor, skid marks, dirty fingernails, greasy hair, ratty clothes
  • Unkempt hair
  • Facial hair

Brutal :blackpill:. ========= It's over for me :feelsrope:

Beards are getting shat-on lately by our pinkpilled ladies.
This has inspired me to grow a terrorist/gandalf the grey style beard. I'll start working on it.

I fucking can't

Imagine if the patriarchy was still enforced to this day, we would have conquered the solar system. Violence would be at an all time low, suicides would be way lower, the economy would be doing great due to all men being productive and engaged in society.

Cato the Elder said it best:

(1) Cato the Elder, speech in the Roman Senate in 195 BC
Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters.

(1) Cato the Elder, speech in the Roman Senate in 195 BC
Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters.
Based romans

• Yellow teeth
  • Balding
  • Overbite/Underbite/Recessed jaw/Weak chin
  • Narrow smile
  • Hook nose
  • Bug eyes (Lots of upper eyelid, sceral show)
  • Under 5 ft 8
  • High pitchy voice
  • Skinny fat
  • Fat
  • Moobs
  • Hairy
  • Super thin lips
  • Unkempt hair
  • Facial hair
never began for me