Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion List the brands of personal care/hygiene products that are "blackpilled incel" friendly

• Thread starter Tempus Edax Rerum
  • Start date
Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Since the overwhelming majority of normies have the intelligence equivalence level similar to that of a colony of fermenting yeast and fail to realize that their food, water, clothes and personal hygiene products have "population control" ingredients added to them.

What are some health/wellness products that you guys use and recommend? (blackpilled incel friendly)

Things to share.

Soap/body wash
Shampoo
Deodorant
Toothpaste

Misc
Underwear
T-Shirts
Socks

---

I'll start.

Soap/toothpaste.

Amazon product ASIN B0006NH946
Amazon product ASIN B015CVWCN4

Last edited:
Idk man just look at the label of the products, it should have a ''incel friendly'' tag written somewhere

Since the overwhelming majority of normies have the intelligence equivalence level similar to that of a colony of fermenting yeast and fail to realize that their food, water, clothes and personal hygiene products have "population control" ingredients added to them.

What are some health/wellness products that you guys use and recommend? (blackpilled incel friendly)

Things to share.

Soap/body wash
Shampoo
Deodorant
Toothpaste

Misc
Underwear
T-Shirts
Socks

---

I'll start.

Soap/toothpaste.

Amazon product ASIN B0006NH946
Amazon product ASIN B015CVWCN4
What hygiene products do you mean are not incel friendly?

I feel like avoiding that stuff is more about your lifestyle than brands, ie buying non processed foods at farmers market. A tap filter is also good. I use argan oil instead of conditioner, and for skincare rosehip oil, and aloe gel from a plant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back