Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Listen to all the music you've listened to lately at once

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I am trying to conserve data right now so I just loaded up all the songs I want to listen to for the next few days (the ones that have kept me sane wagecucking) on youtuberepeater and looped soundcloud in separate tabs. When I played them all at once it was a surprisingly enjoyable clusterfuck, I am currently listening to all of them at once. Picking out different bits from them at different times soothes my autistic brain.
Do you find this fun? Does it make you feel a certain way?

Just did that and I wonder if that's what schizophrenia sounds like.

Just did that and I wonder if that's what schizophrenia sounds like.
I knew a guy with it who said he heard very muffled shit like humming and some talking even when on his meds pretty much constantly because he had it very bad.

Will try this

Used to do this a lot,probably try it again,now that you reminded me

I might do this later tbh sounds interesting

I do this all the time, I have a big playlist with all songs of different genres I liked.

That's autistic as fuck, ngl

Alright, I tried this, Sultans of Swing drowned everything else out. Otherwise, it was a clusterfuck of noise, and I couldn't get anything out of it.