Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Literal Chad stops ER in the making

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

A man has pleaded guilty to a felony terroristic threat charge after authorities said he threating to target women in a mass shooting because he couldn't get a girlfriend.Utah prosecutor Chad Grunander tells the Deseret News that 27-year-old Christopher W. Cleary of Denver was in court on Thursday.

Police said Cleary wrote on Facebook he was planning to become a mass shooter because he was still a virgin and wanted to kill as many women as possible.

5cb34c1e7c8f0.image.jpg

jfl, the memes are more than real

No one can replace ER

Cucktears call him attractive jfl.

"Not Ugly at all, normie looks":soy:

His looksmatch is fucking a dog.

Is is the same person in these videos? I know the one in the mukbang video is the facebook poster but I don't know about the second one. They look and sound the same but if it is him, then who's Evan and the foid?

I wonder if this is even real life anymore. Every day there are so many coincidences.

Another day another failure

Chad keeping the inkels in line where they belong.

The game was always rigged.

Here we go again.
bra he's high tier normie
Women rate 80% of men as below average. Do you seriously believe this man is in the 80th percentile of looks, you dumb fucking faggots?

You people overrate men extremly
Hes white, has blue eyes and all semi decent features. He just doesn't have great facial harmony, his eye shape isnt great and no cheekbones. Solid 6/10.

4.5/10 for a white

Can get a foid if NT and statusmaxxes. Looksmatch has the luxury of rejecting chads on dating apps.

Hes white, has blue eyes and all semi decent features. He just doesn't have great facial harmony, his eye shape isnt great and no cheekbones. Solid 6/10.

giphy.gif

Hes a weak 4 at best

You people overrate men extremly

Nah. He's definitely low-tier Norman. Guys like that aren't noticeably ugly and blend in with normies quite well, especially if they're nt and relatively outgoing. However, They are invisible to almost all foids except for your occasional 1-2/10 desperate used up landwhale.

6/10. What would you rate him?
You people are so fucking delusional. I bet the majority of you actually look better than this kid but you've convinced yourselves that you're deformed

Face it, no way this kid gets a gf in 2019 with a face like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back